Two of my steeds

ben_travis

You can buy plain black chainstay protectors on ebay for a couple of pound. I'm assuming that's why you have yours the wrong way round?

Other than that it's looking good. Saddle looks slick.

I really want some saints :(

i am just too lazy to sort the CS protecter out sam, just stuck it on and went straight out to ride.

saints are probably the best thing ive invested in on a bike in a LONG while man! definitely do it if you have the dollar

Holy brake lever angle!

looks nice thoughh!!

Ride one and try to run a remotely horizontal lever angle.

Both looking good mate! Always see people hating on Create's, but i guess if you're not into FIXIETRIXXX it's not exactly gonna fold underneath you commuting round town...

I can't understand the fixie hate for the create bikes, its a £250 bike, i don't expect big things. It came with a flip flop hub (allowing fixed or singlespeed), and if I am honest has been totally solid since i have had it. It gets me from A to B, and is useful for taking the dog out for a run. plus its a sweet colour

What more does it need?

RE the skye brake lever angle - matt got it spot on! I think it could be slightly shallower, however this seems to be the compromise between bashing legs off brake levers and wrist breaking bar angles...

Edited by ben_travis