After two weeks of riding trials

fbmbmx

Well i've been riding for two weeks now and though I would get a few clips today which out for 20mins (my rear hub blew up) Looking for some pointers and advice, Sorry about the crap quality it was taken and edited on an iphone and then facebook lowered the image even more.

Harry

Edited by fbmbmx
  • Like 2

Just looked on his facebook it's not there?

Edit: Now that the vids up, I had to stop watching halfway through, sorry. I can't stand watching more than 1 smartphone video that has been filmed in portrait... :/ Riding is good for 2 weeks though. :D

Edited by JMCD

Riding is really good for 2 weeks, really good. Took me 2 weeks to jump on the rear wheel good, and that was about it.. haha..

Ghostrider88 said what I was going to say aswell, but yeah try relaxing a bit more and use your body more.

I do normally always ride with a helmet but forgot it that day so just tried things I was confident with :). When I get a new wheel (bout a week) I will try and make another little video with some bigger things and a helmet :). Ill try relaxing too

I am hoping I carry on improving but soon the thing stopping me will be the fact of being scared. There is a wall to rail gap I would like to do but am to scared at the moment :(

Well this is his first post, which I believe is longer than 2 weeks ago...

Indeed it is. I used to use a friends bike but only for a few weeks and have not rode in over six years. That was when I was 15 and though I was evil kenival hoping my curbs like we all did, so I don't think it really counts as riding lol

Yea, but things like pedal kicking are... well, like riding a bike. You never forget. It's still good for "a few weeks" + "2 weeks" so no need to fabricate stuff ;)

I've been riding for either 14 years or about 2 weeks, depending on whether I count the total time elapsed since I started, or the amount of time I've spent riding in the last 3 years...