Best looking 24" street trial bike?

nicolasp1405

Why do you think I would give a shit about that? People I don't like not liking me isn't really much of an issue.

I didn't just pluck that image out of thin air by the way, there is a reason behind it, and not just me "being a cunt".

• Like 2

The thing is though is that the motivation for yours is plain, whereas you don't get mine. As a result, I don't really care what you're trying to say*, but you're still trying to work out what I was trying to say :)

*Although it's the beard, not the eyes according to the search term you used to find that.

Well... how can I put it? Oh I know:

Please don't use my piss takey posts as evidence to support your argument, no-one will take you seriously and will continue to believe you to be a bit of a dick.

The argument is pointless anyway IMO, you're all debating which tarted up, seatless, bouncey bicycle with a 1.6ish:1 gear ratio looks best. They all look the same when you're prancing around city centers with your chums, riding into things and then riding off from the PCSOs at 30%-faster-than-walking-pace with your legs spinning wildly, shouting "Tally-ho police chief wiggum! You can't catch us, we're rebels don't you know!".

There's a reason that the public like to watch Danny Mac videos. He doesn't look like part of a circus when he's riding his bicycle that looks like a real bike.

You could show him any trials bike ever made and he would says its gay. Except for one, his Simtra ST-1.

Nah, that thing was pretty gay. I polished the heads of all the bolts to make them even gayer.

Edited by Muel
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...