Giaco's rim dies

Paco_Perwin

how is it horrendous to die from that? he lands sideways on a rock afterall it is a lightweight rim, how does that make it a shit part? horses for courses and all that..

Edited by 0zzy
  • Like 1

Well he did land sideways into a rock, the bike wanted to go down and the wheel stopped it. Not surprised it bent.

My mate folded his wheel much worse than this simply dropping off onto a slope 2ft.

Obviously; although he does land a at the side of the rock, there must have been enough flex in the wheel that a spoke caught it maybe.

i hope that your joking and that you don't actually think this retardedly

How does he keep doing this? I mean, I'm about ten times harsher than he is as a rider and I make rims last for years. Thats the second time I've seen him do that in a comp, how much must he modify them?!

Sections look absolutely nails though, good work on him for trying to carry on.

• Like 1

I hope you're going to stop being such a cock before isitafox comes along with the his authoritative hat on...

why are you getting involved? bless

How does he keep doing this? I mean, I'm about ten times harsher than he is as a rider and I make rims last for years. Thats the second time I've seen him do that in a comp, how much must he modify them?!

Sections look absolutely nails though, good work on him for trying to carry on.

i think its more the way he landed then the rim, i would not expect any rim to withstand that landing! sections look mental i agree