Random Clips - Michael Brown

Trials-Mikey

Get your self on a 24" Inspired, You'll be shreddin'

You are possibly one of the biggest arseholes I've ever encountered.

Rapid progression is rapid! Look so much more composed already.

It looks as if you're overcoming it by yourself (in the brown concrete one) but if you're having trouble with hook-type manoeuvres, go in with the mindset of just not stopping (the blue brick one).

If you hesitate, you start going downwards. I find I have to switch through as soon as you hit the wall. Going up from a point where you're already going down is really hard - to the point where on vertical walls you have to preload pretty much before you've hit the wall :P

(That's just a tip, by the way - it's just that it took me a long time to figure out so thought I'd save you the potential irritation. You'll likely find your own, better way - mine's not sophisticated: hit it fast and hit it hard ;) )

Rapid progression is rapid! Look so much more composed already.

It looks as if you're overcoming it by yourself (in the brown concrete one) but if you're having trouble with hook-type manoeuvres, go in with the mindset of just not stopping (the blue brick one).

If you hesitate, you start going downwards. I find I have to switch through as soon as you hit the wall. Going up from a point where you're already going down is really hard - to the point where on vertical walls you have to preload pretty much before you've hit the wall :P

(That's just a tip, by the way - it's just that it took me a long time to figure out so thought I'd save you the potential irritation. You'll likely find your own, better way - mine's not sophisticated: hit it fast and hit it hard ;) )

Thanks flipp, the feedback has helped alot. I find i just hit the wall and hope that leaning foward will get me up :P.

That wall at the end looks fun. Where is it?

Will need to get another ride on soon dude! Im thinking of getting a group ride on the go in a few weeks. Ill keep you posted.

The wall at around 1:08 is behind Marks and

Spencer's in the centre of perth. Let me know man I am more than up for something soon