Inspired Arcade!

nicolasp1405

....Maybe they are old Saints? :o

hey didnt think of that!!!

joking aside,why would a 2400.- bike from last week come with those brakes,thats what i was wondering about.

he couldve sold them to his friend though,he mentioned giving them away,then getting them back so i assumed them to be the stock brakes

Edited by FamilyBiker

okay,then i was wrong,thought i read of them coming with saints,sorry

he said he passed his saint to a friend,will get it back etc and there are icetech rotors on the bike on the first pics,seemed to match my conclusion...

edit: i liked the post before mine,didnt even talk to him,but oh well :)

Edited by FamilyBiker

Yeah I had got those saint from a koxx sky 2 20" I bought last year, but I didnt like it and sold it, but of course I was keeping the saint for my fourplay.... ;)

I like them better than the hope that came with the arcade. For the disc I was using the elexir disc on my fourplay but decided to get some ice-tech when I changed the bike.

For those interrested to see how it looks next to a fourplay.. (My old one.. ;) )

Both nice graphic, but the arcade one look better quality tough..

post-32067-0-37813100-1386644804_thumb.j

Arcade bars look really higher than trial tech high rise bars.

post-32067-0-53582700-1386644814_thumb.j

We can see the front of the arcade is way steeper! :o

post-32067-0-91327700-1386644824_thumb.j

Both are nice bike tough.. Inpsired rules!!

post-32067-0-27645500-1386644837_thumb.j

Would have been mental if my friends with an hex and an element where there! We whould be just missing the skye!

I'd say better...

I didnt get better when I got it, and thats normal.. But I can say that I was able to do all I could before but with alot less effort since the bike is so flicky.the gear ratio on the arcade is a bit higher, but it doesnt affect at all the more trial moves.. I'd say that the fourplay wouldbe the most easyest to get on the back wheel for begineer, as on the arcade if I didnt hadw experience I could have had a bit of dificulties.. Overall I think its better than the fourplay exept if you only want to do pure trial with it....