Go-pro help needed

James281098

Mine is sometimes jumpy when editing and playing back on laptop, windows movie maker was far worse than the gopro studio app. But as said it is ok once exported, and played back on my laptop, tv & phone. I use 1080 60fps on a hero 3.

Also use VLC player will play almost anything

Edited by Dman

• 2 weeks later...

I agree, playback over record issue. Use their software on a PC or Mac, http://gopro.com/software-app/gopro-studio

follow completely through the three parts-import, convert, edit/export. If using an Ipad, I would think you'd have problems trying to play file immediately .Hook it up to a TV with a cable, or convert it and view it on YouTube as has been mentioned. The post-production for GoPro footage is cumbersome, because the magic is in the level of encoding that occurs in the camera when recording the file. This is what makes the file so difficult to play on an average computer.

I had the same thing when I watched the files on my old computer, ended up buying a new laptop because of it. Got rid of the problem though. As for the editing software I'd recommend this!

Is the play back OK on your system ? What is your spec if you don't mind me asking as I have just done the same .?

Is the play back OK on your system ? What is your spec if you don't mind me asking as I have just done the same .?

It's an Acer Aspire V3-571

i7 3.2GHz, 4GB ram - that's about all I can understand from the sticker on it, I'm bad with these things. It works great for video editing and haven't had any issues with 4k playback so it's perfect for the gopro

It's an Acer Aspire V3-571

i7 3.2GHz, 4GB ram - that's about all I can understand from the sticker on it, I'm bad with these things. It works great for video editing and haven't had any issues with 4k playback so it's perfect for the gopro

That's what spec I went all so .but I have been holding back on getting softwear as i have tryed a few free ones but I have had the same play back prob .

That's what spec I went all so .but I have been holding back on getting softwear as i have tryed a few free ones but I have had the same play back prob .

I'd honestly recommend the 20 quid sony thing - it's based on sony vegas just doesn't have the fancy features you wouldn't know how to use anyway :)

• Like 1