Trials Brand Names

stirlingpowers

For your inspiration, here is some examples of trials-focused brands:

24UK, Adamant, Aorta, Ashton, Atomz, B1k3, BT, Base, Base Bikes, Because, Bionic, Bonz, Born, Briza, Caelifera, Chorrillas, Clean, Crewkerz, Crossbow, Czar, Echo, DaBomb, Fans, Hashta.gg, Heatsink, Hoffmann, Inpulse, Inspired, Jitsie, Kabra, Ko, Kot, Koxx, Leeson, MBK, Magellan, Marino, Megamo, Meta, Milkyway, Mist, Monty, Neon, Omen, Onza, Ozonys, Play Bike, Raceline, RBDesign, Ribo, Rockman, Slic, Speedrace, TMS, TNN, Tensile, Toxsin, Trialtech, Triton, Try-All, UN, Vario, Viz, WAW, Yaabaa, Zhi, Zona, Zoo.

(with the help of craigjames and dezmtber)

Technically Cleep is a product name, not a brand name.

I knowww, but it is ...

Personally, my all-time favorite in trials-related names is a model name of Univega:

The T-Rammler.

A rammler is german for male bunny, with heavy sexual connotation.

Edited by stirlingpowers

I wasn't a fan off Koxx to begin with (post original sky range frames are pretty much all horrific bar the kloud)

But now with this brand/ name change i am even more put off, 'hashta.gg' is quite possibly the worst name ever congered up by anyone ever

I actually prefer the 'new' frames as appose to the sky2/3 as well, but they're appeal is so much less than it used to be thanks to the new branding