I got Danny Mac tyres! - New pics.

LEON

Haha, nice.

Seriously though, trials seems pretty small in Germany compared to here, but don't forget, the only places I've seen them for sale here is Radical Bikes & Tarty Bikes. No big shops sell them.

Edited by LEON

Is that because Tarty have some sort of exclusive rights? Obviously Radical buys from Tarty.

Nether of those actually.

Apparently small dealers can get them (well, could, there's no stock left now until Conti decide to make more, which could be never) but they won't sell to the big boys.

I guess with how well this batch has sold they might be keen. I know that's the same thing that happened with the Trial Queen/King tyres too, but these have more of a big name attached so a slightly raised level of f**ks might be given.

• Like 1

Apparently small dealers can get them (well, could, there's no stock left now until Conti decide to make more, which could be never) but they won't sell to the big boys.

Ah right, cool. I wonder why they wont sell to the "big boys"? Because they would sell at too low a price, pricing out the smaller guys, like you?

U wont know if u don't ask