Tour De France 2014

monkeyseemonkeydo

Just wondering how many people are following the Tour this year. Watched the majority of the first stage today and will probably keep track of things with the ITV4 highlights programs. Will be interesting too see how Team Sky play it this year and also interesting that Quintana isn't there considering he was closest to Froome last year.

I really enjoyed today. Watched them not too far from Harewood house go past then cycled to Harrogate to watch the finish.

Harrogate was a bit manic for me but cycle all the way there with so many other cyclists was brilliant. Great atmosphere.

I haven't had chance to watch any highlights or anything but I'll hopefully be watching plenty of the tour!

10314690_10152131789981954_5774456027068

Edited by CalopS
  • Like 3

Its a shame that chris froome is out of the tour now, i've been reading his autobiography and all the things that he'is been through to get to where he is now is incredible and makes me feel sorry for him that he's out. I've also learnt how much of an utter arsehole bradley wiggins is.

I've also learnt how much of an utter arsehole bradley wiggins is.

Is this based on Chris Froome's autobiography? If so, then of course its going to be biased towards his side of the tension. Have you read Brad's autobiography?

If it was based on something else, an internet link or similar, could you put it up as it is something I'd like to read :)

I haven't been following the tour as much this year, its a shame that Cav' is out more than Froome being out as i prefer the excitement / build up of the sprints, although Chris will be missed more when the climbs come because of his prowess in that area.

Edited by ben_travis

Is this based on Chris Froome's autobiography? If so, then of course its going to be biased towards his side of the tension. Have you read Brad's autobiography?

If it was based on something else, an internet link or similar, could you put it up as it is something I'd like to read :)

I haven't been following the tour as much this year, its a shame that Cav' is out more than Froome being out as i prefer the excitement / build up of the sprints, although Chris will be missed more when the climbs come because of his prowess in that area.

ive read both autobiographies and watched a programme about brad aswell and a man on the program said that brad could have been great long before he was if he bothered to go to training. Also in chris froomes book he said that when brad won the tour its tradition to give bonus payments to your team mates from your winnings an he did that for everyone but chris and he threw a big party in paris after he won and invited loads of people including his team mates apart from chris. I think that is being a dickhead