How Do You React When You Hurt Yourself?

isitafox

is it weird that when i hurt myself badly i don't feel a thing? literately when i broke my collar bone all i heard was a click. thought i was fine and (was on my front at the time) went to turn onto my back but then i just seized up and when back onto front and 'sqweeled' Luuuuuuke, luuuuuuke (my teacher) just like in the inbetweeners when Will shits himself.

and the other day i have some immensely bad shin dig, that penetrated my skin but because me and the bike were going different ways it dragged up my skin and looks like ive been clawed by a giant cat.

also when i cut my little finger on my rotor (went to the bone) same thing

and even (my only remotely serious trial bike indecent) when i stood on a nail just heard the 'fuut' of the nail piercing my shoe then my skin, but no feeling what so ever.

all of the above i didn't see coming could this be the reason i feel nothing at all?

but usually i go ott when i do smaller stuff like regular shin digs i yell, what can only be described as a roar, at the top of my voice.

also chester was, yes, messing around with 'bird scarers' or 'bangers'. what i can only be described as minature sticks of tnt.

I swear, a lot.

When I really, really hurt myself my body seems to do a great line in nope-ing the f**k out of there and giving me a star show as ample warning to take a seat.

Edited by Skoze
  • Like 1