Marino mayhem

James281098

Leon choose moth... And a mate of mine thought it was quite responsive so we came up with mayhem hahaha, going to be straight up, I asked for a geo and marino had the arcades geo drawn up so I settled for that but it's came back slightly different with my chain length ect.

Haven't been anywhere to take decent photos because weather has been real bad :(

, will take better photos don't worry

Thanks to John for taking the day to build this up :)

post-35344-0-23052700-1416596243_thumb.j

post-35344-0-23711700-1416596251_thumb.j

post-35344-0-93379600-1416596262_thumb.j

post-35344-0-55199400-1416596273_thumb.j

post-35344-0-15044100-1416596281_thumb.j

post-35344-0-67223300-1416596289_thumb.j

• Like 2

Looks pretty smart, nice one. Just to make sure I'm not reading it wrong though - you were going to order a custom frame, decided against it and to go for a frame Marino already had up (and is semi-mass producing) at a specific geometry, and the frame you've received is neither of the above? :S

That's the thing, you can ask for any length chainstays you like, but if you have horizontal dropouts with 22-16, then your back end will always be roughly 364mm, ish, depending on how tight or loose you like your chain. Taking another link out means going stupidly short that I've only seen on about one other frame.

Edited by LEON

my colour has been cloned :)

and i think leon is talking about mine,358 is insane

Show photos of yours dude? I might try to get mine like it,

Beetch, you copied ma cranks fam :P

Had them in my mind way before you got them, then I saw them on your bike and that made my mind ;)

• Like 1

good lad haha :P

that bike looks darn beautiful though (Y) me ride at tartydays? :D

Have to sort a ride before tartydays dude sonething in the new year

you wouldnt dare to build a trialsy bike with a seat,its taboooooo ;)

edit:that reminds me i have to take better pics also,bah

Looks sweet!

• Like 1

Looks great dude! You could have explained yourself a bit better in your initial post though :P

How does it ride?

And Family, did you clone my colour choice from back in the day? Yea you must have. Pesky Germans.

Might have been abit detailed yea haha, can't tell you how it rides though because I still haven't rode it, Will let you know in 4 weeks time haha :P

• 2 months later...

Still me, I just made a new account because I couldn't access my old one , As I have been riding this now for a while I can now say it is a lot better than my fourplay, it is easier on the front and back wheel and feels better all around to be honest, would recommend one!!!

Edited by James.Parr
  • Like 1