What does your bike weigh?

Jake.

Not sure what my Rockman weighs but it's not a hefty spec at all. Light tyres front and rear, light wheels, frame, BB, tubes, crankset, dual mag, full ti bolts etc... Felt ridiculously light with my Karbon forks in.

As it stands I'd say low 8s

post-26276-0-09674800-1434583424_thumb.j

Edited by SamKidney

It's a light bike, so easy to throw about. But it's so goddam stiff it's unreal. Not a bit of flex anywhere. Feels really good to ride. Sam kidney loved it haha. I rode his rockman and you can't half tell the difference

• Like 1

12.64 Kilos.

post-36107-0-48808100-1434625315_thumb.j

Yet, feels effortless to ride? :S gonna get some lighter cranks soon though... these deore's are surprisingly heavy! but ive had no problems with them :) However, im running a Kenda DH tube in the back... but a super light Jitsie tube in the front so its all cool, and all un balanced haha :P

• Like 2

Not sure what my Rockman weighs but it's not a hefty spec at all. Light tyres front and rear, light wheels, frame, BB, tubes, crankset, dual mag, full ti bolts etc... Felt ridiculously light with my Karbon forks in.

As it stands I'd say low 8s

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Will be mid 9's I reckon.

12.64 Kilos.

attachicon.gif18500701051_0aa7c54da1_k.jpg

Yet, feels effortless to ride? :S gonna get some lighter cranks soon though... these deore's are surprisingly heavy! but ive had no problems with them :) However, im running a Kenda DH tube in the back... but a super light Jitsie tube in the front so its all cool, and all un balanced haha :P

Didn't you just get new cranks?

Will be mid 9's I reckon.

Didn't you just get new cranks?

His will be low 8's because it's full of Ti and carbon bits. The only Ti bits mine has are the brake lever fixings. Weight is an thing upto a point, but i think feel/stiffness should be the factor that people should consider. Weight does affect how it rides, don't get me wrong, but stiffness/feel will affect it a whole lot more. I bet Jordan's Skye is much the same as mine, no give at all

His will be low 8's because it's full of Ti and carbon bits. The only Ti bits mine has are the brake lever fixings. Weight is an thing upto a point, but i think feel/stiffness should be the factor that people should consider. Weight does affect how it rides, don't get me wrong, but stiffness/feel will affect it a whole lot more. I bet Jordan's Skye is much the same as mine, no give at all

What carbon bits? maybe low 8's with carbon forks and bars... I change my andswer to low 9's though

It's a light bike, so easy to throw about. But it's so goddam stiff it's unreal. Not a bit of flex anywhere. Feels really good to ride. Sam kidney loved it haha. I rode his rockman and you can't half tell the difference

This. My bike is lighter than the cleep but the way you can get the power down on the crewkerz is unreal. So so stiff I couldn't believe how direct the input in cranking was.