Indoor lines

Eiriktrials

Indoor lines is a video where I try to come up with technical and creative lines, paired with a few big moves and some flow. Most of the lines are completed in one take, then I re-shoot a few of the moves to get a better angle.

Hope you like it!

Edited by Eiriktrials
  • Like 4

I would replace "stock" with "pogo stick" in that sentence. Most people (around 98.99%) look like total mongoloids on these new cheater bikes, elite riders included. Ross you and the thread starter belong to the 1.01 % of people who ride 26" pogo sticks nicely.

Looking good and smooth, not like you're straining your body to do a big excell long division problem.

Edited by AndyT
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Ross McArthur said:

What was going through your mind when you typed that? 'Usually I only see ridiculously sweet lines on mods, wow!' That kind of thing? Have you not seen ridiculously sweet lines on stock bikes before?

Yes I have but from riders off the top of my head like Porter, Staples, Tongue, Akrigg. But to see banging sweet lines like at 00:57-01:11 without correction hops are seen too few and far between on a pogo stock bike especially when pogo hoppy style is pretty much common place nowadays.

On 21.12.2015 at 2:21 AM, Rolts said:

Holy shit. Do you even breathe between moves? Seriously cool moves there. You have a weird streety style to your riding btw.

Thanks man! Trying to keep the pace up, so no breathing at all!

On 21.12.2015 at 4:22 PM, Rusevelt said:

Ridiculously sweet lines for a stock bike.

Thanks a lot! Maybe I'll try them on a mod in the future? Haha!

21 hours ago, AndyT said:

I would replace "stock" with "pogo stick" in that sentence. Most people (around 98.99%) look like total mongoloids on these new cheater bikes, elite riders included. Ross you and the thread starter belong to the 1.01 % of people who ride 26" pogo sticks nicely.

Looking good and smooth, not like you're straining your body to do a big excell long division problem.

Thanks for putting me in the 1,01%. That means a lot, Andy!

17 hours ago, CalopS said:

That was cool, good mix of all sorts!

Thank you!

1 hour ago, Mark W said:

Fair play for choosing a line with multiple cuts in it meaning anyone could be made to look like they'd made no correction hops ;)

Really cool lines though Eirik, good to see some creative use of some pretty 'standard' objects.

Thanks for the props! I completed almost all of the lines in one take (except a few of the bigger moves in the beginning of the lines, which I did, and then afterwards did the technical part) and then afterwards put in the alternative angles to make it better. Too much cheating?