DJ Guestbook

Danny

Guest sembo

hey DJ.
you dont know me mate,
ive just been looking at your pics and a vid with you in it, your are a ace rider and i wish i new you so we could of ridden together sometime, well who knows we may meet again.
R.I.P top fella

you are forever a big part of my life, from the time you arrived and looking after you to the bits we have missed you might be gone but you will always be apart of me. x x x x x

Guest Cathy

2 years have passed DJ ,its gone so fast ,doesn't seem that long and still everyone thinks of you,your one of those people that will never be forgotten,has we grow old,you will stay forever young ,standing there with ur afro blowing about.Everyone wishes you were still here and wonder what you would be doing now.

One day everyone will meet you again,until then ride your bike throught the clouds and make that perfect jump.
RIP.

Guest montyman1

never met dj but sounds like a truely nice person to b around watched his video with the song stay with me forever made a tear camne from my eye
r.i.p dj

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Llewellan

Hello splidge, hows it goin mate???? thought i wud post a com on here as i havent been on here for ages!!!! hows things up there, obviously you know their not all bad down here, altho some are still suffering deeply about our loss!!!! just wanted to say mate that there is not a day that i havent thought about the good times we had, in and out of sixth form and school :-) i miss ya still mate!!! i keep havin well weird dreams, and you seem to be in them, but the thing is, they are so real, and every time i wake up and realise your not here, it rips me up buddy!!!!! i cant believe its nearly 2 years since you left :-( ive come to learn mate that life works in odd ways, and its always the good ones that are taken early!!! why though, is a question i still ask myself!!! i was just thinkin about when you woke me up at the crack of dawn at the peak district so i could take that pic of the note you wrote in the snow for Em, still makes me laugh when i think about that trip!!!! remember shavin our legs with the electric razor, lol :D and then attackin tom with it and shavin his arms :D and the little bang things that we kept lobbin at each others bare backs :D see mate, its times like those that i miss, and i know that they will never be able to be re-live them in person, and only in my head!!! anyways mate, i think i better start doin my work before miss jolly cuts my nuts off :D speak to you soon mate, will be down to visit you on 14th, luv ya dude, lewilli

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Phill

hay dude, havent left a message n here in a while.
Well i think i have had the crappest start to a year ever, with fighting with char and splitting up, and then slipping back into how i felt before i met her and knew her name. So this year went off to a fine start.

On the up side though, i am now full time at radley collage, working as a gardener, aarrrr, tis be a good job. Your memorial garden is coming on a treat and your mum and dad should be really proud of what they have achived, cause it looks brillopads.

Cant believe that its two years since you were taken from us. Time has flowen by, and it only seems like yesterday when we were in the peak district having that massive snowball fight and then the window getting smashed by minki, i think it was. Good times.

I know your up there looking down on us, and we are down here looking up at you. We will never forget you my friend.

Phill

Guest luis

cant believe it it, two years, this world is wrong. i feel that i have royally messed things up, will you please help the situation DJ?, be her angel looking down from the heavens, protecting her. i wish that i could have come to see you today, and everyone else from abingdon. i dont know what has become of my life anymore, i see myself turning into my own nightmares, i miss the old days so much, all i have are these memories, they seem to be slipping away one by one, there is so much more i wish that i could try to explain, my thoughts will be with you today, and with sue, charlie and emily

Guest Llewellan

hello mate, yesturday was tough to say the least!!!!! went to visit you, which im sure you already know!!!! had a nice chat to ya folks!!!!! mate, im still missin you and there isnt a day that goes past where i see somethin that reminds me of the good old days!!!! thats why i need to get away!!!! the sooner skools over the better!!!! hopefully movin to OZ in about three years with the police (thats if everythin works out)!!!! anyways speak to you soon bud, luv lew x

Hey DJ, Your garden looks really nice!! Its amazing, i sat there the other morning looking around at it, theres pretty flowers and a pink bunny on the trellis! Its brilliant this has been done thanks to the fundraising. :-) I'll be there for the official opening on June 3rd. :) xx

• 2 weeks later...

Missing you so much words cannot express the frustration i feel at not being able to talk to you, hug you or hear you. Sam came home from a Geography trip to Barcelona today and it was frightening to see how much like you he is..his curly hair, the way he walks, his stance, everything he is a mirror image of you. I wish i could bring you home just like i did him today, to make our family complete again. Please be happy and take care All my love always Mum xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest Rhiannon

Hey DJ we havent seen eachother in 6 years but some of the guys from fitzharris got in contact with me and i was trying to arrange for everyone to meet up and go ice skating or summat and was trying to get you to come which was when i found out...it sucks...ok it more than sucks but i just cant put it into words. I'll always miss u just like everyone else u knew. seems like u grew up into an amazing person and i wish i had kept in contact before. anyway just wanted to leave u a bunny cos bunnies are lovely, just like u. Take care, see you soon maybe? x x love x x

Guest Charlie Cross

Never met you Dj but I wish I did from all the stories I hear you where great and all ways will be to us i am going on the next ride and will try to get more people to come

• 1 month later...
Guest Joe Maher

Dude.think this is only my sencond comment since the day u passed. I dont know what to say. There is not many days when i dont think about you dude. If im bored at work or something..you instantly come to mind. Gives me something to think about to unbore myself.
I was thinking about getting a fbm bunney tattoed on my leg dude?? what u reckon?? People say you should get tattoes with meaning. If i got that..it owuld have great meaning to me..nothing i could ever forget :( Let me no in my dreams tonight dude if you think i should get it done dude.
Anyways, i hope you all good up there dude. Cant wait to see you again me day dude (fingers crossed its not to soon) although f my time is soon up..then so be it ...get to see you sooner :) anyways..later dude. Be good. :) x

Guest Jason Clark

Hey DJ, travveled miles for the dj ride in oxford was a great ride well put together, i did'nt know you but you sounded a great person anyway keep resting :-) Clarky

Guest fergie (onzatprodude)

didnt know you at all as ive only just got introduced to the trials scene but ive seen alot of pictures of you and you are always happy on them. feel sorry for your close friends and family as they will be missing you lots. i read a few comments off your mum and they litturally made me shed a tear. rest in peace mate i will now not take life for granted and live life to the full. xXx

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...