Inside Jack Carthy

Luke Rainbird

1 hour ago, Rossy said:

Since when did Ali have a keyboard up his arse? You've done well to write that short paragraph up there!

ill give you that pal. 

Ross. Ali made no slight on Jack; in fact he said several things on the contrary and explicitly stated his comments didn't concern him as a person or rider. I don't feel you need to leap to Jack's defense on it, and this isn't me leaping to Ali's - I'm just trying to keep our painfully fragmented society as close to civility as possible.

He was commenting on the video, how he felt it wasn't really a fair portrayal of Jack, and how it clearly wasn't made for the majority of other riders as the primary market. Nothing more.

Please. 

• Like 8

On 27/04/2017 at 5:00 PM, aener said:

Ross. Ali made no slight on Jack; in fact he said several things on the contrary and explicitly stated his comments didn't concern him as a person or rider. I don't feel you need to leap to Jack's defense on it, and this isn't me leaping to Ali's - I'm just trying to keep our painfully fragmented society as close to civility as possible.

He was commenting on the video, how he felt it wasn't really a fair portrayal of Jack, and how it clearly wasn't made for the majority of other riders as the primary market. Nothing more.

Please. 

Ahhh dear, you lot are far too predictable. Can read you like a book. Unless you have a seat on your bike and 180 fakie off every curb in the country, then you guys will 99.9% of the time moan or complain about something not even worth moaning about! 

wtf have I just seen. 
the main point i get after reading some reviews is what I think:

- that watching this video is a waste of a time because I don't wanna listen to a guy talking in a car in a video that is supposed to be about trials riding

- is a waste of time making this video considering Jack's HUGE potential.

that being said, I just have wasted some of my time so that next Jack's video show's what he's able to do on a bike