Trials riding through 20 years

Dan Jones

thanks for the comments :) . In 2003 I would have take a lot of attempts to just get one line on camera!

11 hours ago, sharn said:

Really nice riding, enjoyed that (Y)

Thats some pop out of those manuals!

What is that yellow frame?

The first Yellow frame is a (I think) - 2007 Echo Control, the shorter wheel base version. The second yellow frame is a Onza Limey IV. Thanks!

That was so cool.

I have specific memories of some of those when you published them, but it was so long ago and I was so new to trials at that point that I hadn't registered that those clips and present day you were the same person :lol: 
The hop-manual on yellow Echo I had somehow attributed specifically to Dave Marshall. Don't know how or why that happened - a perk of e-anonymity I guess!

Also... Just a note on that almost-tap from 2005... What the f**k?!

Edit: Just searched for some Dave Marshall videos and there's a bunch at that same spot, so I'll forgive myself ;) 

Edited by aener
  • Like 1

Matt24. I tried not to make the video too long. I probably could have made a few clips shorter but pleased to hear you like the video.

Yes I used to go to that spot with Dave Marshall, was a really fun to ride on those walls. I used to practice front wheel taps a lot, I could make that tap in the clip from 2005 but I don't seem to have any evidence of it anymore :lol: !

Thanks!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, the judge said:

Any links to the video on the yellow Echo Control? Remember really enjoying it when it came out. Really like your style of riding! 

I still have the footage from riding that bike. I will post back when I upload it to YouTube. Thanks!

• Like 1