Coistellier Trials Boots

luv_ridin_koxx

Coustellier Trials boots, made for them by Ribo.

The Sweetest trials boots out there (N) I will def be gettin some of them!

Dont like the colour?? I have seen them in one other colour,

Yellow and Black

They do look silly, but they are designed for trials use, not for goin shoppin in or wotever.

Does it matter how they look if they perform really well? Especially as most of the people buying/using them will be serious comp riders. Who cares what your shoes look like in a comp.

Dunno how much they cost though.

Stan.

Well, it's just that when I was on work experience there Mike produced a pair from his office, so I assume he didn't buy 'them from Gilles the day after (N) Mainly 'cos they were one of the pair they were looking at when they were thinking of making Onza trials boots...

I use HEBO's they are loverly,

but the souls die eventually , they dont look too sad neither in my opinion,

but those cousteller ones looks nasty, as if you have a cast on your feet, why cant they just make them all black and abit of red not like all red with all this red,

most people dont by them because they dont want the piss taken out of them ,I bought my hebo's and people did have a laugh, but I love them , and I have coloured them in black mostly now and they look pimp,

im getting TRY-ALL ones next, I can get them on discount too just like my hebo's so its all good,

Spoonz

all trials boots look wank

and those just look f**kin awful

thanks, you saved me the trouble lol.

if they work they work, but so do vans/etnies/dc etc, which look good aswell.

each to their own.

john

Trials shoes area a lot more flexible than Skate shoes for a start. if you look at mony boots, they seem to be the same shape as ur foot. Skate shoes are just huge!!(by an large, not all)

I have had monty an Hebo boots, an I find the monty's to be the best so far. Hebo were too clumpy :S I have nothin against skate shoes, I have some myself, I could never ride in them though!!

Ribo should be making those shoes with the Coustellier logo on. Also Gilles uses them, an he wouldnt take them off for a bout 3weeks after he got them! (N)