Trials Rigs

SamHolmes

I had one, no pic though sorry, people will probably wonder why i bothered to reply, but any these are what was in it if u wanna know

Trailor, Crates, Planks, Scaffolding, Breeze Blocks.. yes in the garden :)

corish

i have 12 rail way sleepers 2 cotton reels 2 big box thins 1 A frame thing, lil bits of concrete and numerous amounts of palletes. the list goes on but i can,t be bothered to list it all eheh:P. im going to try and extend it soon. get some more sleepers in etc. i will try and get some pics later today so watch this thread people :P

I have a few pallets and a couple of scaffolding poles. Great for a little mess around, but not too much, i prefer to ride 15mins for my riding spots of natural!

I did have this place once that was great...

IMG1.jpg

IMG2.jpg

They destroyed it after about a week though :P oh well

Im off now, might look into new building spots or more stuff in the garden :P

Seb

I am in the middle of building a trials course, I have collected 35 pallets, a 20ft long telegraph pole and some over wooden things I found in the basement.

I am hopfully going to get lots more pallets, railway sleapers, wooden moulds, cable reels, fence posts etc etc.

I am gonna be having them in my field which is on a slope, so its gonna take ages to get it all sorted out, but then I will have uphill and downhill runups at things which is good practise.

i currently got a foot hign wall (about4 inches wide) and a brick  :P  :P

i supriseing how much you can do with them

but i am stealing some pallets from the co-op or netto down the road  :P  :P

co op have to pay for them pallets that they loose, oh well should have locked them up :S

ali c do you ride on your own most of the time? :P

• 1 year later...

Will post some pics tommorrow, tractor tyres are good with a selection of

pallets & cotton reels you won't be far away.

We have used half the back garden for trials & have made a gravel base &

edged it from the lawn so it looks half tidy(so the old dear don't mind) :D

I always thought about 'borrowing' pallets and building a crazy wee course after I watched the 'ltcpallets.mpg' video... now how long ago was that released... f**king donks ago and I still havent made one - I think I need to get the finger oot haha I dont really have anywhere to make it though, boooooooo! Can't put it in ma garden or ma Dad will kill me....... hmmmmm where.... I wonder... I ponder :ermm::S

Im screwed!!!! :(