My Theroy Didn't Work 2.5 Years Of Work Gone

Trials Punk

Well I know where it is now. By the time the kid got too the house he had sold it. Its now in the hands of some red neck fanily called the burketts. Roguh as truck and I can't do anything unless I physiccly see the bike. then they'll issue out a warrent to search their many dwellings. These people multiply like rabbits, its quite scary actually.

:blink:

• 6 months later...

I GOT THE BEAST BACK. Riding in my local town Caerphilly and some bald guy in a BMX pulled up asking how much our bikes were worth as he had one like them. I asked him the make he said Base Bikes TA26 with no seat. I asked him the colours of the tyres and the hubs and he said red. He then said is it yours, I said yeah it got nicked off me in churchill park. He said I could have it back. Apparantly he'd reported it to the police (even though they never told me idiots) after it got dumped in his second garage left underneath a car bonnet. It is in the exact condition as I left it in. Set up to how I used to ride which was weird.

RESULT.

Nice one i bet your well pleased, will be like 2 xmas's in a year (Y)

So youve nearly got 2 bikes identical now? and did you get your current bike from insuarance, was real nice of the guy to give it bike like aswell :-

um im sorry to say this guys, but everyone saying the fellow rider, and that he was a bmx'er. actually what kyle ment to say is he pulled up in his BMW not BMX. nice bloke still though (Y) could'nt believe it when it happened if we had kept riding where we were for even a minute more he would'nt have driven past us.