Im Not A Happy Bunny!

Lawnmowerman

i forgot that i need money to buy a bar/stem

save up 30 squid more and buy them both, the onza carbon bars are nice not sure on the price as supercycle website is poo :lol: but give them a ring they might be able to sort you out somethind if you buy the frame as well, (Y) dont accept an inferior frame because you cant be arsed to save up another 30 odd quid :lol:

They all crack there, round the BB. I think maybe there is more flex from the back of the bike - look at the big gap in front of the rear wheel - the back end isn't as tight as a frame with a vertical seat-tube.

Whatever, when I bought mine warranty was 3 months against manufacturer's defects. Which is fair enough. The crack you see isn't a manufacturer's defect. Since in many cases the weld is stronger than the substrate material, it's no surprise that the crack is along the top of the weld - plus there is less 'meat' there anyway.

its set up weird though and it looks ugly :ermm:

getting a pashley 26ghz now anyway (Y)  im so excited

you said that you didnt want a woodstock cause it was to much and you had to buy a bar and stem of what ever it was, but now you are getting a £450 frame :S unless you are buying luis's? sorry to be a tit and i know it is up to you. but i really think you should look at the woodstock if you are going from a ashton. :ermm: arg who cares actually :S

you said that you didnt want a woodstock cause it was to much and you had to buy a bar and stem of what ever it was, but now you are getting a £450 frame :ermm: unless you are buying luis's? sorry to be a tit and i know it is up to you. but i really think you should look at the woodstock if you are going from a ashton. :ermm: arg who cares actually :S

yes she is sold, gone back to the leeson james, and its amazing, been riding it soooooooo much

and a very very special leeson 24 is on the way too :S

luisio