I Passed My Test!

James

i ran a red light on my first test (Y) failed even though it was safe to go, stupid temporary builders traffic lights and i got to the sign that says 'wait here' and it went red and i went :( but ive got a lisence now i passed on my second test. got a speed fault and a gear fault cause i ran second gear into the red line off a round about oh and wheelspun into a junction but claimed i forgot 1st gear picked up so quick :S

Nice one mate

Well done! :S

My instructor says i should take my theory but i'm scared cause i've got a CD ROM of different theory questions and i keep getting 29/35. Plus on the hazard thingy, apparently i don't see them quick enough (Y) so i like get 25/40 lol.

I'd love to pass my actual test first time, but i know nerves will take over :(

Edited by Charlotte_P

I'd love to pass my actual test first time, but i know nerves will take over  :(

Do something shit at the start. On my test (Singular :-" ), I thought I pulled out too far on the first junction we came to. I couldn't see the traffic so I edged out and then there was stuff coming. I was sat half in the road for ages. Annnyway, I thought I would fail for that (Making cars drive around me), so I lost all the nerves and carried on. In the end I passed, so all was well :turned:

Is it true that they will forgive some mistakes at the beginning of your test and put it down to nerves?

Cheers, Jack

Quite possibly. As we came out of the test centre, I stalled when I went to pull away from a junction...simply because I was bricking it.

I got away with it though, there was nothing on my mark sheet about it. I think as long as you recover from it quickly and safely (i.e. putting the handbrake on, and selecting neutral ASAP)

Meh, the real learning comes when you've passed as i'm sure all drivers can vouch for.

exactly.

I passed mine on 2nd december with 8 minors.

on the 27th december i wrote off the corsa van i had spent the past 9 months slowly modding.

I bought an astra van to replace it and on the 4th january I went too fast round a corner braked locked up and hit a curb head on at 40mph. Managed to fold my OSf lower arm in half and pull the wheel into the wing and the steering control arm back 4 inches into the inner wing.

I have learnt to slow down, the hard way!