Are Girls Evil?

plainlazy84

my girl is fine, she lives 65 miles away and only gets stressy over the phone every now and then, i see her about once a month, we've been together 2 years and until last month hadn't had an argument. she gets pissed off with me going away on holiday too much rather than me riding too much

shes hot, shes clever and she and i get on great but there are times i'm kinda glad were not in each others pocket. i'm a little worried about next year when i'm in uni 5 minutes down the road from her, i think we'll either get even closed or split up and i don't wana split up with her but yeah girls are a bit wierd at times...

yeah but she lives in liverpool at uni and i'm in north wales, it means i get to do what i want most of the time and then spend like 5 days with her straight to make up. when i've got cash i see her once every week or two but i'm skint skint skint and too busy organising the indoor event for all you lot...

LOL

Girls aren't evil and never have been.

Even Tarty doesn't still think it i recon :) not now he's got himself a proper nice girl :blink:

I've never really thought they were evil, most are crazy, its just a case of finding one which isn't bunny boiler crazzy more cute crazy etc.

As for stopping me riding, thats not an issue atn, my other social stuff is ok to, i'm never stopped from doing what I want. Generally if I change plans I have a better night for it anyway!

shes hot, shes clever and she and i get on great but there are times i'm kinda glad were not in each others pocket. i'm a little worried about next year when i'm in uni 5 minutes down the road from her, i think we'll either get even closed or split up and i don't wana split up with her but yeah girls are a bit wierd at times...

If you can't live with seeing her every day, then what kind of future is that? :blink:

Don't worry about it. If she pisses you off, then you know what to do...

It'll all end in tears, I tells you.  How old are you?  And I know we've had this before...

Im 18, its all good though, just booked the honeymoon! Once I've been married for a good few months, I'll post my review here, I'll tell you about the power, the wear, and most importantly, If the hole fits on the cylinder properly... :blink:

Im 18, its all good though, just booked the honeymoon! Once I've been married for a good few months, I'll post my review here, I'll tell you about the power, the wear, and most importantly, If the hole fits on the cylinder properly...  :blink:

Haha, I like.

You do realise that last reason is the worst possible reason for getting married?

Shit... 

Just kidding, I love her to bits, theres nothing that I wouldnt want to shre with her, and nothing she wouldnt (make an effort to) be interested in!

any need to get married though? or am i being stuoooopid and this is all a wind up lol

I sure hope you already know if it fits :blink: could easy make or break your marrage!!!

No I'm really getting married. And it's good. Pleeeeeeeeease don't give me a lecture about it because it's bloody annoying. No-one on this forum (bar one) has any authority to even THINK about questioning me getting married.

So razz to you all!!!!!!  :)

Well just a personal opinion, but 18 is abit young :blink: You got the rest of you life to be doing a SILLY thing like getting married :)

OHwell your choice :)

Tell us when you getting divorced ( waits about 6 months down the line :sick:" )

Jk :sick:

Joe

No I'm really getting married. And it's good. Pleeeeeeeeease don't give me a lecture about it because it's bloody annoying. No-one on this forum (bar one) has any authority to even THINK about questioning me getting married.

So razz to you all!!!!!!  :)

Can we come to the wedding, I've never been to a wedding that would be so cool. I'll get my suit :blink:

Nobody has any faith in me, people believe that the word marriage is half of the doble barrelled word marriage-divorce, that theres no marriage without it. I'll still be doing all those crazy things then that I will be doing now, so there.

Anyway, I'll post a review in a few months time on how its going. There is no reason that marriage should be what everyone here thinks it should be, it should be a fun exciting adventure, not the end of life as we know it. It is what you make it. If your a boring person who has to live of everyone elses excitement, then it will be boring. But if you want to make it fun, it will be fun!

Nobody has any faith in me, people believe that the word marriage is half of the doble barrelled word marriage-divorce, that theres no marriage without it. I'll still be doing all those crazy things then that I will be doing now, so there.

Anyway, I'll post a review in a few months time on how its going. There is no reason that marriage should be what everyone here thinks it should be, it should be a fun exciting adventure, not the end of life as we know it. It is what you make it. If your a boring person who has to live of everyone elses excitement, then it will be boring. But if you want to make it fun, it will be fun!

*Sitting in his suit* Does that mean we can come?

suitmonkeyweb.jpg

:) What about lucy?  She not treating you well? And after you bought her a spade aswell :sick:

Lucy has been ignoring me since I gave her the spade - not one phone call - NOT ONE! I guess its time to move on.

About the marriage thing, 18 is pretty young to get married.. I dont see what the rush is, personally I quite like the freedom of being single (at the moment). Saying that, ive never felt the urge to marry anyone, and the thought of it would scare me - obviously thats not the same for you though, so its not my place to really say anything except good luck :blink:

Lucy has been ignoring me since I gave her the spade - not one phone call - NOT ONE! I guess its time to move on.

About the marriage thing, 18 is pretty young to get married.. I dont see what the rush is, personally I quite like the freedom of being single (at the moment). Saying that, ive never felt the urge to marry anyone, and the thought of it would scare me - obviously thats not the same for you though, so its not my place to really say anything except good luck :blink:

I got the urge, baby, yeah! I guess you can come if you really feel the need to- not sure if Karen'll be to impressed. Oh well, shes a top bird, I'm sure she'll cope! Ive convinced her to let me and the best man bring our bikes to the wedding for photos on our bikes in our suits, he he...

To be perfectly honest, since I've been with Karen, Ive had more free time than I usually would, because certain things like accounts and bills, she will deal with, and we can also combine our money, which means more bike bits! And when we are married, I will see her when I get home so I can go riding more!

Ive got it all sussed I have