Dj Memorial Ride Anyone? 14th May '05 Portsmouth

stuntsbyjon

Today will be a day that you will always remember so please all of you take care out there, have some fun, enjoy the party!

And please remember that DJ lived his short life to the full and would want you all to do the same.

Respect other people, treat them as you would like to be treated, don't forget that the guy with the afro hair, big heart and big smile is watching over you always.

Love Sue

xxxxxxxx :P (Y) ^_^

Today is going to be one of the hardest days of my life (that doesnt include the last 365 too!!!!) So when you are having your minutes silence at 3.10pm say a little prayer for DJ's brothers, Em and all his friends who cant be there with you today.

THANK YOU X

Unfortunnately me and some friends from yate cannot make this portsmouth ride so instead are riding a nearer place, we will still be having the one minutes silence for Dj and be thinking about him all day.

Joe

Ride in Peace. :P (Y) ^_^

Edited by Trials boy Joe

Can i suggest that we all meet up at the bench area near spice island at 3:00 ish for the 2 minute silence at 3:10?

As im sure we will all split up.

It's not raining here in worthing, yet, so im still coming.

Today will be a day that you will always remember so please all of you take care out there, have some fun, enjoy the party!

And please remember that DJ lived his short life to the full and would want you all to do the same.

Respect other people, treat them as you would like to be treated, don't forget that the guy with the afro hair, big heart and big smile is watching over you always.

Never a better word spoken.

I think we should all read this, and take insipration from it.

We are all going for one purpose, and thats to remember a trials Elgend, DJ (Y)

Lets make this one ride we will never forget, just like we shall never forget him.

zoo james is not ginger, however, I am B)

Why did Matt think I was ginger :S Its Spacemunkee on the Zoo Boa who is ginner B) Sorry Matt got dark hair :P ALEX IS THE GINGER QUEEN :P

Love you ^_^ James (Y)

Sorry I didnt make it,no back brake...had my 2 mintues silence though!

Highly enjoyable day :)

Got so much crazy footage, Tim Pratt was certainly on form!

Well, by now, everybody who stayed for the party is probably leg-less, so ill leave it at that!

Nice 1 to everybody for turning up, superb turnout!

RIP DJ (Y)

Jonny.

A tired James just got home.

A very good days riding!

An impressive turnout, even if it was bad weather this morning.

Thanks to those that arranged it, and got everyone in the right places at the right times during the day (Y) Big thumbs up.

James

Wow! What a ride!

I was seriously impressed with the amount of people that turned up. I was also amazed by the standard of riding. Not just from the more advanced riders (Jon and Tim were pulling some seriously good lines), but from everybody there.

I was dissapointed not to be able to put a name to every face, but with the sheer amount of people there, that wasn't really suprising!

Mayeb somebody could compile a list of riders from left to right on each row for the picture Mike took.

I managed to take the wrong turning on the M25 on both the way there and the way back, resulting in rather large detours each way :">, as well as ripping a nice chunk out of my leg within 30 minutes of getting there.

Was definatly worth the 4 hour drive to get there (Y)

what a serrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriously good ride! Real sick man!!!!!!!!

loved it, was all good. got some great pics and vids too!!!!! will work out where i can put them on the internet 1 day soon.......

cheers everyone - well gud ride!

(sorry to the guys from wales whose trailer of bikes i almost crashed into on the way through town...)

cya'll soon....

What an amazing day that was. I'm so glad I went, what an amazing turnout! There must've been at least like 50 riders.

The standard of riding was insane, and does anyone know who the dude with the blue UK (Unlimited Koxx) top and the black Koxx was? He was nuts. Also some very inspirational riding from Fletch, Matt Staples, Jon Shrewsbury, Tim Pratt, Nick Manning, Andy Chai (who I owe a Snickers bar) and everyone else who turned up.

Definately a day to remember (got plenty of cuts and bruises to remind me anyways) (Y)

That was awesome :) I didn't do that much riding but still really enjoyed the day. The dude on the black Koxx was Scott Pitcher, Scott@Eastcoasttrials on here I think - he's a beast! Great riding from everyone. My only quibble is that Tic didn't have any Medium sized t-shirts, so I got stuck with a small (Y) I only just realised who you were now Smo, I'd have said hello otherwise, d'oh!

Sneaky one of Andy P, who didn't get to ride that much!

Just a pointless picture I took.

Shrewsbury doing a 180 to sign to 180.

Lee McCaw rolling gap to the rail.

Matt messing about on the wall.

Matt static gapping up to a rail, I think he was the only one to stick that B)

Can't remember what Tim was doing, some kinda wall ride.

Tim fufanuing the rail.

The first one of Matt Staples is a bit dark as I didn't have the right settings on, otherwise it would have been pretty sweet. But yeah, I'm not too great at pictures as this has been the third or fourth time I've tried to get riding pictures, there were some real photographers there so expect decent pictures in the not-too-distant future. These are the drastically small versions of the pictures, if anyone wants the full size ones, add me to MSN on ddgkid@hotmail.com and I'll send you the proper ones.

Edit: Accidently wrote dggkid@hotmail.com :">

That was awesome (Y) I didn't do that much riding but still really enjoyed the day. The dude on the black Koxx was Scott Pitcher, Scott@Eastcoasttrials on here I think - he's a beast! Great riding from everyone, I'll resize the pictures I got and put them in here in a few minutes. I only just realised who you were now Smo, I'd have said hello otherwise, d'oh!

No worries lol, can't wait to see those pictures :)

Haha was a mint day :)

Amazing riding going down hope people heal soon ( some mad bails happening)

hahah Andy chai was mashed at the party and people f**ked Lee Macor's(spelling) car hahaha B)

was a wicked day (Y)

RIP dj.

Edited by mavic

sounds like a great day and I am sorry for not being there, but in my defence I don't think I would have coped!

Hope I see you all soon and I expect to see more pictures and vids!

love you all

emxxx

AWESOME!!!

Considering that I snapped my cranks 1 hour after we arrived and slammed into a wall resulting in 4 stitches!!! that was insanely good ride.

Learned to front hook (sort of) and improved on some other stuff!

Party was amusing, got chai drunk and abused him :)

and shrewsburry... you forgot to pay me my £7 (Y)

good ride y'all!!!