You Thought It Couldn't Get Any More Annoying?

hititfaster

Ha haa, they made a remix of that damn tune, played it on wes's show in the morning, and then again on the moyles show, f**king annoying

Whats more annoying is the fact they play it while saying 'wow, this is really annoying' over the top. Jeeez.. we know its annoying, so dont play it. Just turned off radio 1 about 10 minutes ago for this very reason! I feel we havent heard the last of it :S

Has anyone seen that mobile pics advert? 'Mobsie.com' or something. theres this guy who talks on it in a realy annoying voice.

Pic include: Ying and Yang, bikini girl, mucsle man, dolphins.

Its realy annoying - I have to mute the TV every time it comes on.

:) :) :P

LOL if my belly button looked like that id go to hospital...

Bring-di-di-ding ding diiiiiiiiing booooomb ARGH! If I found the twat that made that...

He was on the radio, he's doing another one, from a game. The games from the 80s I think. I think he's from the Middle East type areas? Or am I wrong? (That isn't a racist comment as after the green mile thread I bet loads of you think I'm an extreme facist or something)

He was on the radio, he's doing another one, from a game. The games from the 80s I think. I think he's from the Middle East type areas? Or am I wrong? (That isn't a racist comment as after the green mile thread I bet loads of you think I'm an extreme facist or something)

He was a Middle Eastern comedian yes, can't remember his name. He called it the Pakistani Formula 1 car (DON'T HAVE A GO AT ME, HE NAMED IT!).