Choco Leeson Built At Last..........

John Shrewsbury

Nice looking bicycle , although that derailleur looks rather large.Who manufactures that fork ? If it's Leeson , don't mind me,I'm daft.

looks large because its a 24" bike, i reckon anyhows.

pretty sure the forks and leeson but they dont look to have 360* dropouts.

Modified Pashleys?

Looks ok that, not my kinda thing, but enjoy it :ermm: Be careful of that front tyre, ive got a pair on my 24" race BMX and theyre LETHAL!

I've run them tyres for ages, there so light. Yeh i fancyed sumthing diffrent for the fork, so i went with the mounts being on the back. :ermm:

That (like all leesons) looks bloody nice. I don't like the rear mounts on the fork though.

If Leeson have moved the brake bosses would it not have been possible for them to spray the forks the same colour? Would look even better then I recon.

What saddle is that?

That (like all leesons) looks bloody nice.  I don't like the rear mounts on the fork though.

If Leeson have moved the brake bosses would it not have been possible for them to spray the forks the same colour?  Would look even better then I recon.

What saddle is that?

Yeh i could of had the same colour for the fork but i didnt want it all brown, its a leeson seat :turned: yumy

Not too sure on the colour when its built up, thought it was nice in the previous pic unbuilt though.

Think the bash is horrid and maybe get rid of that mech?

Seatpost also sticks up quite a bit, nothing you can get to bring the seat closer to the frame?