The Little Wheels Thread

Sameer

Nice to see some more TF footage and that was well good for 2 weeks riding (Y)

That was at the skate plaza in Stoke wasn't it? I'd love to go there.

yeah its stoke plaza :)

Its well good! but being local gets a bit boring after a while.

I got FJ Whips today :D well chuffed.

There are plenty of, just as good or if not better riders than Cranmer.

Perhaps i should look for some videos.

Yer, i'm not saying hes the best, but theres certainly not alot of reason to hate on a rider as good as him. I don't understand why people in BMX dont just let others to get on with what they're doing and apprecialte styles different to their own.

And as for comparing bestwick to cranmer :S Completely different types of riding. That flair double downside was awesome though :).

EDIT: Thought i should contribute some videos haha so here's a few:

Tobias Wicke making funny noises while doing rad bibycle stunts

Couldnt remember if padded cell roadtrips been posted

Comp Footage

Newsfeeds for the win :turned:

Edited by rad2themax

Yer, i'm not saying hes the best, but theres certainly not alot of reason to hate on a rider as good as him. I don't understand why people in BMX dont just let others to get on with what they're doing and apprecialte styles different to their own.

And as for comparing bestwick to cranmer :S Completely different types of riding. That flair double downside was awesome though :).

It's not that i don't like him but it's the fact that he reminds me of all the arrogant stuck up pricks that ride bmx these days who ride the same style. Also the fact that people lick his bumwhole yet his combos suck half the time. Not to say certain lines aren't good.

It's not that i don't like him but it's the fact that he reminds me of all the arrogant stuck up pricks that ride bmx these days who ride the same style. Also the fact that people lick his bumwhole yet his combos suck half the time. Not to say certain lines aren't good.

I agree with you there. I hate the way he whips out of everything. We know he's good at them, so now we don't need to see it. Though that backflip 540 blah blah blah in the vid i posted was pretty good. He has so much talent, but i think it'd be put to better use on the streets doing simpler yet longer lines. And less tailwhipping.

Yeah i understand what you mean completely, saying the lads got no talent would be stupid, he's got bags of it. But it's the whole trick whore, comp style that everyones got and ripping, and if he set himself and his talent in a slightly more diverse way, he'd be amazing.

It's not that i don't like him but it's the fact that he reminds me of all the arrogant stuck up pricks that ride bmx these days who ride the same style.

Yer for sure, i know what you mean. But at the same tim peopole assume other riders are stuck up jus cos they ride a certain style and stuff, they're not all like that and if its the kind of riding they find fun then props to them. I get your drift though.

Levis Video

Luc E Grind to 180 :blink:

EDIT: Sorry those Hamilton links work now, although it's old stuff so won't be the hamilton style stuff your expecting. Although it's mad to see how good he's always been.

I love watching old videos, is crazy how some of the tricks in them are only just coming back now and considered new and amazing and stuff. I have a props from the 80s or something rediculous and its littered with massive decades over dirt jumps :blink:

pretty mad pullin' it for that long!

martinez brakeless now?

Isn't everyone? Don't tell me you're still running a brake you pussy?

Am joking by the way, although I'm sure Akrigg could manage brakeless trials for a laugh.

Tom

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...h&plindex=4

Yay, just found that again, good vid!

Woah, is that barbican at 1:10?

Woah, are they from around London?

Woah, that deffo is barbican.

4:56 is in London too, there's a good spot right near there for trials.

Edited by Fat Pants

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...h&plindex=4

Yay, just found that again, good vid!

Woah, is that barbican at 1:10?

Woah, are they from around London?

Woah, that deffo is barbican.

4:56 is in London too, there's a good spot right near there for trials.

Anyone know the songlist? speshully the first 'un :)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8423878675368889

emipre chill bro - get it while it's hotttt!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0ooOo8qF__8

stephen murray at the latest dew tour king of dirt.

SENT on a double flip!

apparently he might be paralysed cos he landed on his neck but let's hope not :(

sickening

urgh i really hate people who throw their bike

good video though (Y)

The tracklist for Tomorrow We Work is as follows:

Watch the f**ker again and actually look at the credits! The songs are written down next to what section they're in, even with the album art put up too. Just look!

The guys riding in that are the guys from the Voices video, i.e.: Joe Cox, Dan Cox, Tom Blyth, Josh Bedford, Erny, and so on. They're from up Sheffield way, and Jersey's from Warrington. They came down to shoot some photos and film some stuff, as well as see Marv and Benson who'd moved down here. Met up with them at Southbank - sound people! Literally can't wait for the full vid, and it's only 2 months away :D