The Little Wheels Thread

Sameer

I still cant see it :S

I wouldn't worry it's not amazing. There are a few big/good things but the beginning was a little poor.

Try refreshing it or/and waiting for it to load, even if it doesn't seem like it's actually downloading.

They said '3 weeks' last Friday, so not long. Not long... Only problem is is that getting Shook stuff in the UK is shit. Put In Werk has been out for ages, but Padded Cell are only just getting that in. They're still marketing Break The Tape as the newest Shook video (8 out of the 10), so they'll have to do Put In Werk (9 out of the 10), THEN the Over The Pond (10 out of the 10). Distros are balls!

hop 360 whip :mellow:

Good rider but am i the only one thats getting tired of seeing him whip out of everything?

I would honestly say the second vid was better. Some funny stuff and jaw dropping 360 in there.

Scotty Cranmer is no doubt good but what i saw in that vid really is sort of basic stuff in a way. I mean he has a light bike and is generally good at whips anyway so it's not unbelieveable (sp?) that he can do such things. Plus the 3 whip wasn't really much considering it was only a 180 whip once he turned into and out of it. Which was already done also in fakie years back.

But still an inspiration to some.

[url=http://www.vitalbmx.com/videos/features/FBM-Cameron-Wood-Video,6905/FBM-Cameron-Wood-Street-Video,881/Losey,112]What what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what wha

I want to go riiiide :P No good streety stff like that around here :(

Some well funny/cool/amazing stuff in that, The random bits were good :lol:

Can some people post up their videos of them riding?

LINK few years old now

And this one i'm at the end on the grey bike. The rest in the Cheltenham lot who are riding.

But that's all i've got sorry. I just got a cam for my birthday so hopefully get some general play around footage up.

There were also a few vids around of Mark riding. Previous page i think.