Crapest Thing About Trials?

matt_urban

Its a known fact i get f**king moody when it rains while im riding. It really, really pisses me off. Another is wind. If your not sliding everywhere, your flying everywhere.

Other then that, i could'nt give a shit heh. Except maybe your hub f**king up the day before a massive ride :D

When you just get dropped off to go riding and and something on your bike breaks :D

Or you just get to your riding place and it starts to rain :D

Or you get there and it is covered with chavs :D

And the overall crapest thing is when you just have one of those days when you just cant ride :D

Edited by BI-KING

Oh, and having no natural within 15 miles. :D

Tell me about it......

Only usin the middle tread on ur tyres that cost £20-30

I agree... it's crap... money wasted easily :D

I hate riding the same places all the time ( Gets dead boring :D )

I hate not having enough money to pay for broken parts etc..... :D

I hate when its raining heavily ( Don't mind light rain ) or when everything is totally wet :D

I hate when my front brake ALWAYS f**k's up some way or another :D

Apart from that im all good :D :P

Watson

Hmm lets see

Injury which i have right now and not being able to ride your bike which youve just gotten fixed and its finally ready completely with no problems for once!

Things breaking which just cost even more money to fix or buy new parts, then you get it fixed and another part breaks

The rain and wind, really depressing when you go out in the mood for having a really good ride! makes you just not want to bother

Stacking it, just because you look like a complete and utter tit sometimes and its painful :D

Having nowhere decent to ride except town which you go to and get a £30 fine for riding there!

People complaining about you vandalising everything, making too much noise, getting in the way, chavs being chavs.

Wow trials just generally sucks really doesnt it :D

Edited by Bondy

Injury, first thing that comes to mind.

Having other things to do, when you know you really wanna ride, that's the worst one actually, knowing you're really in the mood to ride and you find out you've got an assignment, or it's really cold or something :D

Edit: James, what Zoo are you riding now?

Injury, first thing that comes to mind.

I've got to the stage with trials, like, it's almost a girlfriend or something :D so whenever I've got other stuff to do, I always feel bad that I can't be out riding.

Trials is a good thing, if you feel about it like this? Though that, is very questionable.

Buh bye

Aslong as you dont carress your bike in a sexual manner? and get turned on because of it...thats when id start to get worried :D

Edited by Bondy

Getting a full time job and being too knackered to ride, then swapping your lovely bike for a mod you don't like. Saving for a stock and then not being able to ride it because you haven't rode in ages and are too used to a mod!!!

Gonna ride loads now though, my girlfriend will just have to put up with it!!!

• 2 weeks later...

weather

breakages (expecialy when you have no mone because youv just brought somthing you dont really need for your bike and then you cant even use it)

lack of transport

same old boring places

botteling out

money

pritty much every thing but the little bit in the middle RIDING

Edited by ben