Engage 4

trialskid

i just needed to use up this random footage i have so i made a small vid. it is nothing special and i just wacked the footage together so there is no "real" editing going on. made it in the last couple of hours.

http://www.trials-shack.co.uk/carbonique/j...33;finished.wmv

cheers james

thanks to Mr joe for helping me out with uploading it

steve a and dan ko for filming

Edited by trialskid

i just needed to use up this random footage i have so i made a small vid. it is nothing special and i just wacked the footage together so there is no "real" editing going on. made it in the last couple of hours.

but the problem is need someone to put it on trials-shack for me :"> , but there isnt anyone on my msn at the moment that can. so if you can, would you mind adding me blah blah :(

cheers james

ERmmm..im on your msn u gay (Y)

this video took me like 2 hours to make so it isnt that good, so dont slate me :">

HAHAHAHA, could you be any more modest,

that video was sweet, cool tune, sweet riding and i've seen worse editing.

What was with the convinient set of pallets in that car park type thing? and whats the song called? (Y)

super video :(

Good shit, James.  Seems like you sorta 'fit' that bike better than you used to with your shorter ones?  Just seems more stable and kinda... betterer :D

Good vid either way, bet Engage are pleased with you :(

you would think so wouldnt you LMFAO! only kidding.

ye i was watching some old skool stuff of me on my curtis (getlarge3) and it does look a bit small, i look sex on the pure dont i :D :P . i wanna get a 24 though as i miss the shit bmxy side of it, or i might just get a bmx :(

ye steve there is some good filming in it, my bag is great :P

thanks for the comments (Y)

http://www.trials-shack.co.uk/carbonique/j...33;finished.wmv

cheers james

thanks to Mr joe for helping me out with uploading it

steve a and dan ko for filming

Wheres my thanks i made you get ur finger out of your arse and make a video you ginger stallion!!

Fook me, thats a bit good is'nt it :-

Things i can't bash, your front bumping, then going front to back. :wub:

That hook was just a weeeeeeeeeee bit on the large side too.

Thought the editing was pretty good actually. I quite like the simpler things in life, so that tickled my fancy so to speak :)

Well done indeed :)