Valentines Day

pashley pro

I got my girlfriend a skirt  (Y) She wanted it so I offered to buy it for her.

What breed of monkey is your girlfriend?

I can't put what I've got my girlfriend here as she reads the forum regularly to monitor my geekyness (Hey Laura!) but I've got her a nice card, a traditional present and an untraditional present.

As far as I'm concerned if you know a certain present that isn't a bunch of flowers or chocolates then why not get it?

Stephen.

What breed of monkey is your girlfriend?

I can't put what I've got my girlfriend here as she reads the forum regularly to monitor my geekyness (Hey Laura!) but I've got her a nice card, a traditional present and an untraditional present.

As far as I'm concerned if you know a certain present that isn't a bunch of flowers or chocolates then why not get it?

Stephen.

Bah shit didn't even think she might come on here. But She's a howling monkey. So cute.

She doesnt read the forum (as far as i know :- ) so i can say. Im not spending too much as its not that long since christmas and im a dirty student! Got her the snow patrol album, will be buying some chocolates, some roses and something a little bit saucy too :wub: Ooooh er

i have just got a normal stem ie should be used for flat bars... but would there be any advantages or disadvantages of running a normal stel with riser bars? cheerss

andrew

I would of been spending £35769395345 on my bird but it didnt quite work out :-  :)

I hate being single  :P  :wub:

Shut up you sappy old twat

:) :P"

It's gonna be the same old, same old. Screw spending all this money, I mean, what the f**k for? To tell your mates how much you spent so they can go: "Ooo err arn't you flash, you must love her loads then, awwww"?

Valentines is a jip. Does this make me the non-romantic type? :wub:

I'm taking my fiancee to Dublin for Valentines weekend! :wub:

Going on Friday coming back Monday... It was initially to take her to see her fave group in their home town (*cough*Westlife*cough*) as it has been her life long dream... or seomthing.

But I though I'd make a romantic weekend out of it. Should be good! :-

It is a con really, designed to get people spending money and boosting the economy after christmas.

BUT it is nice to have one day a year to treat your GF to a romantic day. Yes you can do it anyday and without spending money but its good to splash out from time to time and if you're lucky you might get the favour returned :wub:

Another day to be depressed about life.

Lets celebrate :wub:

Yey for me for bringing down the tone of the conversation :-

Anywhom, the conversation will go as follows;

"How many cards you get?"

- I did'nt

"Awww im sorry"

- T'is ok

"Want a late one?"

(No i dont want your f**king pity)

- If you want.

> Depression starts

etc

Er, sorry about that :)

If i had an attachment, it would hopefully of been a drive to a beach, and watch the sunset. Not that i can drive, but im sure i could improvise :)

its 1st Valentines day i will be havin with an actual b/f :">

i always get down at this time of year because of it n never have any one but this years different :)

but im away in italy on the day :- soo bit gay really

dont really like people offering me presents lol i like giving them lol

im just too nice :wub:

A nice card containing two tickets to see The Killers at Brixton Academy on the 19th Feb. Hot Fuss is her favourite album at the moment, so two tickets should be well I received I hope.

sounds good does that great valentines present :- :wub:

Edited by crazy_gap girl