If You Were God For A Day

Davetrials

make myself a genie with infinate wishes!

if thats not possible then, blow up the world, make it again without evil chavs, no religion, and nice coppers!

Oh and i trials island for me and whoever else where it never rains and you have personal bike mechanics who are beautiful nakid ladies!

hmmm...can think of more but work will shout if i spend n e more time on the intergeek! :)

well loads of things... i know i should be going on about world peace and no poverty etc but i'd probably just be really selfish with the power. :) i would try make things better (like the world peaace thing) but i wouldnt introduce any crap like all people are equal, because it wouldnt make the world a better place. Whatever good is done... someone somewhere will suffer or dislike the new, "reality"

and of course i'd totally oblitourate chavs! they really have no meaning or place in this world! But thats just my opinion...

You could be a God, and not tell anyone? Then there would be no God. Just leave a few copies of The Origin of the Species lying around around you're sorted for an atheist culture. I'm not convinced that would be a good thing though :rolleyes:

I would manifest myself come nice food, maybe a new bike or two.

Rid the world of a few chavs and make town's more trials-friendly.

Make a rear wheel that never buckled, a frame that never dented, handlebar's that never snap and a tyre that never slipped.

I'd reinvent the knee amongst other things. It's biologicaly the shittest joint ever made, how it got through evolution is incredible. Designed for quadrapeds used by us, it twists easily, takes impacts poorly and just generally f**k up. Oh and backs too, they suck ass as well.

I would do sweet shit all.

This is so blatently not true.....

If you, just for a day, had the powers to do ne-on ANYTHING, you WOULD use it to your advantage. Everyone would, fact.

I would do the blatently obvious, put millons and millions of pounds into my bank account.....origional aye :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, and after reading Shaun's post, I'd get rid of all my wrist and back pains forever (Y)

Edited by Fishwog

Personally i'd like to edit peoples brains so people dont know what war is, and would never feel the urge to fight... Make the lower scum learn proper English too, because at da mo day all think dey iz well wikkid at tawkin innit...

I read that last bit 5 times to work out what it said. Even as a full sentence I was lost :rolleyes:

If I was God for a day.. I'd obviously do the 3 most important things first..

- World peace

- Ozone layer / global warming

- Legallising cannabis.

I'd also add some kool lil things that the human body can do..

- A never-running-out pen built into the end of your index fingers.. The nib points out when you need it!

- A neck that can be turned 360degrees

- Wouldnt need food or drink to live.. No more toileting!

Other important things on the to-do list would obviously be..

- Cure for cancer / AIDs / male homosexuality

- Stronger skunk

- Stop women wearing clothes (unless they are fat/ugly)

Mart

PS.. If I have enough time (and can be bothered).. I might feed some Africans