Wanted: Pitcures Of Snapped And Cracked Frame

MagnumPI

oh ill go round my mates house tonight and take a picture of his snaped monty x lite! hes snaped the right chain stay right of and is also cracked around the bb seat tube area! hes gaffa taped it up and is still riding it :o

ill try and get pics asap! also ill get pictures of my old giant cracked around the seat tube/ seat stay area!

Rich

Did you persuade that DMR to break like that? It looks like it to me thats all :)

Ive never broken a major component :o Thats a lie actually I cracked some Zoo! forks, the first versions, and busted a few pedals and chains, oh and a freewheel too :D

I guess it is because i never keep anything long enogh for it to break, hehe :-

Stu

I think im right in saying that DMR had some Juniors on it didn't it?

Suppose that doesn't help  :o

Dont strat me on this again.

I was told by dmr themselves that 130mm jr t forks were fine on it so i put them on.

If it was the forks then it would have snapped on the weld and it didnt it snapped further down where i had put a dent in the frame and it had rusted.

Over shooting a double and thats what happens.

oh ill go round my mates house tonight and take a picture of his snaped monty x lite!  hes snaped the right chain stay right of and is also cracked around the bb seat tube area! hes gaffa taped it up and is still riding it  :P

ill try and get pics asap! also ill get pictures of my old giant cracked around the seat tube/ seat stay area!

Rich

haha, i think i know who you are talking about! he was down in worthing the other week with it when the chainstay completely died. his name was Alex King, lol, the biggest coincedence same name name as me (N) ... small world sometimes!

it was a black x-lite i think?

cant beleive he gaffa taped it up and riding still, he got a deathwish!

Did you persuade that DMR to break like that? It looks like it to me thats all :P

Ive never broken a major component  (N) Thats a lie actually I cracked some Zoo! forks, the first versions, and busted a few pedals and chains, oh and a freewheel too :)

I guess it is because i never keep anything long enogh for it to break, hehe  :P

Stu

I treate dit like shit and ragged the thing to death, did go hucking on it so im not surprised it went. DMR wouldnt warrenty it eiher bastards.

Mr Lim will back me up on this as he was there when I snapped it

I treate dit like shit and ragged the thing to death, did go hucking on it so im not surprised it went.  DMR wouldnt warrenty it eiher bastards.

Mr Lim will back me up on this as he was there when I snapped it

ha, was funny really, we had the camcorder out for quite a lot of the day and he managed to snap the frame when we were not filming. typical