Anyone Feel Like Tennis?

Alexx

saw that on the news yesterday, theres gonna be a tournament on there apparently.

I would hate to be a ball boy.... :S"

If i was on there i would wang one as hard as possible towards the beach, that would sting if it hit someone. :(

EDIT: i love the way tennis players have one massive forearm, and one really feeble one. :D

Edited by RicH_87

that was also on the new last night  :(

lol! you mean someone said that same joke?

When i typed it i thought, "someone is bound to have already said this" but i seriosuly didn't copy it.

The tournament will be rubbish anyway, it'll be so easy to win, just wang the ball into the floor and it'll bounce right over into the sea.

I was reading about that in the Metro (Classy eh?) the other morning on the way to uni until some fat dude came and sat next to/on me :(

Argh i hate it when you have to hang off the edge of the chair closest to the aisle because the person on the window seat takes up one and half seats...

Surely it gets a bit windy up on that court? Ruining gameplay, and possibly people too as they get blown off

Edited by andyroo

What scares me is the fact that theres not an awful lot there to stop you falling off

Yeah, i woudn't be able to concentrate on playing, scared of falling off. And how many balls would you loose? Every time you missed. And where do they end up? I can imagine they'll pick up quite a bit off speed.

hhmm could be interesting....

id love to play tennis on there, even though im not very good lol

not to sure about whats actually stopping you from falling off...

The fact it would sting a bti when you got to the bottom.

My mum and dad have stayed in the hotel next to that one. (You can see it in the background, it's like a sail shape.)