Sunday 10th April

FAT~DAN

Finally home!

Beast ride today (Y).

Some seriously sick stuff by a number of riders....Matt Staples...monster!!! Damon went big as ever, and a sweet drop gap over the steps. So many good riders out, was awesome.

Great to start putting faces to names and msn conversation. Also sweet to meet new people:), topped off an excellent day really!

All in all, sick riding and great meeting loads of riders for the first time, definitely made the 5+ hours of travelling worthwhile!

Hopefully see you all again in the summer, if not before!!

Dave (davecz1@hotmail.com if anyone I met today fancies saying hi on msn! :unsure:)

The ride was good for how large it was (Y) apart from getting chucked off striaght away after getting to st puals i think it was pretty decent :( huge stuff goin on from damian or was it dean? (one who came with adam and dave)

and from dave marshall who just needs to disappear :P lol...  Matt staples.... as always..

:unsure:  :P

had a great time..  knowing/getting to know most of the people that turned up was very rewarding indeeed

if i am correct in thinking u mean DAMON WATSON from hull, one of the most awesome riders going, been riding less than two years, yes TWO years, glad you guys had a good ride wish i could have made it, aberdeen is around 12-14 hours drive, haaha

cheers

ben

Best bit, seeing the look on his face (dave i think?) when doing that rail ride with a 10ft drop to the river and nearly losing his balence. (Hoooooly craaaaaap!!!!) came to mind, But he had it dialed, so massive respect.

Hehe, that was VERY scary for a second there! I'm quite glad James (666ers) made us move on cos it was going to go wrong somewhen!

Littleharrys- my computer won't let me in to see the pics...is it just me?

Laters peeps

Dave aka 'Action Man' :unsure: :( (Y) :P

huge stuff goin on from damian or was it dean? (one who came with adam and dave)

and from dave marshall who just needs to disappear :P lol...  Matt staples.... as always..

Damon ;) Close enough, i'll let you off :P

Haha, yeah Dave's landed himself a bit of a 'deal' from ourselves now, and Matt needs a good bumming. Video soon :D"

All I can say about the dayis

OUCH

Haha, new shins for Lee please :P (Or shinnies)

Was a wicked day, cheers everyone - and like most people have said, was good to put faces to names and all that. Trials is cool - didn't speak to any nobheads all day, everyone's sound, don't get that in any other sport!

Wouldn't mind coming down again sometime, but of a mission, but worth it! Got to bed before midnight, just, haha.

Cheers for the gallery Harry! I've got a few pics as well which i'll bash up later. Uni work can wait :P

My MSN addy is mmar@lboro.ac.uk... but I ma ynot be able to chat much seeing as theres always summat to do here! But feel free to add me :D

Cheers!

Adam (On the big gay silver proto bike)

there was a guy following us around for a bit with a proper boh camera, any ideas whats happening with those pics?

I spoke to him briefly and he said some were going on a trials site or something? anyone got any info? ;)

Confused by this cos I used the link on my post and it works?

If you get the new messenger 7, add me to you list of contacts and you can look at them that way. Littleharrys@hotmail.com

It is msn being rubbish, keep trying and you can get in, its a bit random though, sorry not my fault.

Harry.

Edited by Littleharrys

there was a guy following us around for a bit with a proper boh camera, any ideas whats happening with those pics?

I spoke to him briefly and he said some were going on a trials site or something? anyone got any info? ;)

Was that Chris? South African accent... I met him in London before and he took loads of pics and sent them to me after getting them processed. He's going to do the same again. Unfortunately it's not a digital camera so I'll pick some of the best and scan them in to post on T-F. Will keep you posted.

Dave

That was my first group ride in the UK. Definitely impressive and very good ;) atmosphere...thanks for everyone who turned up, and Chai and others for the guided tour of the zones along south bank... :D

Will definitely come back...though I broke a chain ring??? (with the crank bash plate still there) :D yeah a quarter of it just disappeared somewhere along the river...

Need to get that bike properly sorted for more trials...

I was on that old vintage zero Orange bike with a leopard seat...

it were a good ride :D .....everyone always seems to spend a wee bit toooooo long a McD's :P"

i realised how bloody mental some people are when they are riding :D ...some crazy shizzle happening ;)

Tarty's proto feels just damn weird :P

Now i know what action man's name is! Ever since i first saw dave at hook woods...he did look a little superhero(ish) :">

adam

Was a good day all round! REALLY nackering though! Im looking forward to see how the footage I shot on Super 8 came out! First time using it, so we'll have to see ;) All people were saying was "oh my god! How old skool.. but how cool!"... well, thats generalising it anyway!

Nice seeing people again!

Jonny.

it were a good ride  :D .....everyone always seems to spend a wee bit toooooo long a McD's  :P"

i realised how bloody mental some people are when they are riding  :D ...some crazy shizzle happening  ;)

Tarty's proto feels just damn weird  :P 

Now i know what action man's name is! Ever since i first saw dave at hook woods...he did look a little superhero(ish)  :">

adam

Maybe I wasnt with you lot but I remeber spending about 15mins at maccy d's then rode then we moved on.

I just wish we never stay so long at shell centre. Next time I rekon a new meeting place should be arranged further towards liverpool street/tower bridge/tate/st pauls area as theres loads of riding that way.

was that the strange black thingy that you used on that maaad drop?

Was a good day all round!  REALLY nackering though!  Im looking forward to see how the footage I shot on Super 8 came out!  First time using it, so we'll have to see :D  All people were saying was "oh my god!  How old skool.. but how cool!"... well, thats generalising it anyway!

Nice seeing people again!

Jonny.

was a most excellent ride, i pulled some stuff i was proud of :D and i was some crazy shizzle, the colchester rider kept to his reputation of being late, shame about my stack late in the day ;)

great day

Ben

shame about my stack late in the day

ha you took your time.

Shell centre, 1st few hours of the day.

I bent my rim, and lost alot of blood and skin from my left leg.

But hey, its fun at the end of the day,

I really like meeting at the shell centre.

Its very easy to get to, and has alot to ride, most stuff there you wouldnt want to do at the end of the day when you are knakered.

was a wicked ride, first time ive rode london i was riding really badly lol couldnt front bump at all for some reason still had a laugh though, amazing riding going down, the guy on the kot bike is awesome (sorry dont know hes name) made me want to learn front hooks (N) i took a really crap stack dropped off a rock and just didnt pull my brake (god knows what went on) and landed nicely on my back.

hope to see pics and vids if anyones posting

pete (choco brown revell)

was that the strange black thingy that you used on that maaad drop?

was a most excellent ride, i pulled some stuff i was proud of (Y) and i was some crazy shizzle, the colchester rider kept to his reputation of being late, shame about my stack late in the day (N)

great day

Ben

Yea it was - people described it as a gun basically, but yea, twas a Super 8 Cine camera - made in about 1974 I think, so its proper old skool, gotta love it though! Love it cos it makes the proper cine noise, like the Chilli Video intro on Chainspotting etc.

Jonny.