Which Is More Common......in Your Area

Joe Papasnap Maher

which car..?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. which car..?

• Punto(new mk2 style)
    • Saxo

Out of interest what are you expecting from these Saxos? They were never meant to be sports cars, there small, cheap cars for new drivers or people doing small runs around the place. They have a decent fuel economy, are comfy enough, big enough inside, they seem nippy enough to get me around... if you want a luxury car, go buy one! Im proud to own my Saxo.

where do live...the north poll :P

not far off, Yorkshire :unsure:" (when it snowed it was hard to tell the difference lol)

I know nothing about cars, I have no idea what they look like, a car is just a car to me, exept a Daihatsu Hijet, they rock! getting mine next week (Y)

Out of interest what are you expecting from these Saxos? They were never meant to be sports cars, there small, cheap cars for new drivers or people doing small runs around the place.  They have a decent fuel economy, are comfy enough, big enough inside, they seem nippy enough to get me around... if you want a luxury car, go buy one! Im proud to own my Saxo.

damn straight, im proud to own one too :lol:

I done my lessons in a saxo. Failed to see they were a good car to be honest. 1 out of 5 lessons I had were cancelled due to car trouble. (was brand spanking as his clio got wrote off on a test).

VTR/VTS are meant as a sports car (hot hatch) they're far from cheap to run being a 1.6 8v and 16v and with insurance groups of around 7 and 14. Over here in Northern Ireland your hard pushed to see a punto. Saxos are the plague though. Millions of them!!

Do saxo owners find the pedals very close together?

Do saxo owners find the pedals very close together?

they are indeed very close, its the same with pug's, i personaly HATE saxo's, they are too common, too slow, and too ugly :lol:

they are more common round here though, when you came here joe that was the first mk2 punto i'd seen that an old woman/man didnt own! (btw you car looks very nice! (Y))

You should get an older Clio Williams 3 special  :P

Saw an 'N' Reg last night and JESUS did it shift! Went from 20mph to 60 mph in a blink of the eye!!

1.8l I think. They're nice  :P

damn straight they are great cars, 1.8 16v clio will shift better then any saxo vtr/vts!

they are indeed very close, its the same with pug's, i personaly HATE saxo's, they are too common, too slow, and too ugly :lol:

the saxo and 'mk2' 106 use the same chassis and floorpan i believe.

saxo's are more common around here, then the 106 quicksilver and other variants

a car is a car.. u are all putting down diffrent types becuase ur best mate probly drives somethin "shit loads faster, would completely shit all over that shitting shit of a shit vtr" but as was said earlier.. they are all just hatchbacks, im guessin ur all around 17 - 19 so ur arguing over which of your first ever cars could go fastest down the high street. sounds a bit pathetic actually. stop putting down cars that are all crap anyway.