Engage Clothin Video 5

sexymike

f**k me.

The video was probably more awesome for me as we have been looking at the drops and gaps that you just did for a good year or two now. (Y)

The one by the uni, the one by memorial, the bench to wall at the crazy bench place, as well as the infamous wall to rail :)

Also, it might be interesting to note, that when james does the bench to wall, that wall is only around 4ft wide, and has a sheer 30 ft drop to water or concrete depending on tide the other side :lol:

That my friends, is one f**king awesome video. Good music choice too :P

Well first off all... my pc dosn't like WMV formated vids so could someone be so kind and remake it to be a .mpg please :)

Watched the vid in very slow motion and with no sound... but I was still bloody blown away... the riding is bloody unreal... for f**k sake I didn't know it was possible to ride that good...hahaha... James! if I ever meet you ( probs will one day ) I'll either shake your hand or give you a big slap for being so blooming crazy... your a complete nutter :P :lol: ... but still love you! :P

Also well done to all the other riders... sh*t hot riding going down! :P

So yeah this vid rocks... although I want it to have sound and play normal... so please do help me (Y)

Watson

Edited by Biker_Watson

That's some special video, if I had a 'shit nigga, thats some whack mother f**king sweet bitch ass riding folder' then this deserves its place, safely in that folder;

Hahah, Yerp ditto that...

some crazy stuff going down :)

as for the stack at the end...ouch (Y)

James...stop getting goood :lol:

wayyyy, its finally up.

the vid is just slaped together in windows movie maker and it doesnt work propperly so i couldnt edit it as much as i would like :P . ah well, next one will be made in adobe

check out Engage Clothin for the new designs for 05 that will be in stock and ready for order next week. also can you give feed back on the site, maybe some little things that you feel should be changed or what ever... :P

thanks for the comments so far.

riders are :P

Nick Hobbs (megamo) with the lovely bail :P

Sam Wheeler (echo team)

Phil from iow (t-rex)

Sam from iow (pitbull)

Jon Shrewsbury (pooy leeson 24)

Craig Lee Scott (not sure what he rides... (Y) )

Ads (t-rex. He does the drop to army role)

Chai (black mumma)

James from southampton (black revelle street bike)

Aaron (planet-x)

Dave Marshall (red t-rex)

theres a bit of Fletch and some people may have seen the clips allready, thats cause i made the first part of the video ages ago before he put his clips on the forum...

i think thats it, sorry if i missed you out.

see if you can see the 100% real, legit chav who went around with us for pretty much the whole day in portsmouth. :)

thanks too Hobbsie for letting me stay at his house so i could ride down south :P and for the awesome filming :lol: also everyone who i rode with down there. was fecking funny, especially in subway :P

also thanks to ben trinder at engage clothin for hosting the vid for me, and phil at Select Bikes for doing stuff :)

chao bella...

Edited by trialskid

also can you give feed back on the site, maybe some little things that you feel should be changed or what ever... :lol:

Hey James,

Not sure if it can be done but... I love looking at the pics arty pics that come up on each page the big ones on the right, just thought it may be cool if say the white name of the page was an overlay like "Contacts" then the picture underneath it is randomly selected from an album (all the same size and stuff) so each page still has the name but a different pic to look at each time (Y) Might be hassle or not be able to do but thought it may be cool and something different.

Olly.

The video was awesome, nice to see the footage of that drop gap to rail in southsea finally :lol:

Subway was a right laugh afterwards too. One of the best rides I've ever been on, well up for doing it again sometime.

That is some absolutely sick riding from everyone in the video, my jaw dropped at those drop gaps, ridiculous :lol: The standard from james is unbelievable!

PS why did james have his rear mech, chain etc on the left hand side on the shot where he gaps to front wheel then swaps to back on the rail? also his disc was on the right hand side, huh?

Edited by scunnytrials