New Video.

Mark W

Click, or alternatively die.

I just found this vid on Trials-Shack. It's probably really old or something, but it's got some really nice editing touches in there. The riding's not exactly amazing, but it's a really good video all the same; the editing's pretty tight to be fair. Well worth a watch anyway, got some techniques people might want to...er...borrow.

Mark.

Wow.

I mean the riding was so so, and the music a bit slow.

But that editing work, must have taken ages, I'm really impressed by that. Very random and maybe over done, but still, very impressive.

I wish I had a working copy of after effects.....

Wow.

Riding to be fair wasn't really up to scratch with the editing, but that right there is an example of how f**king great editing can help your video loads. I kept watching, just because of the editing. I wanted to see what object would change colour, and to what colour, and whether it would actually change.

I can really appreciate the efforts that gone into it. However, some of the time it was overdone. Mainly at the loading bay and two starting moves. Other then that, some really proffesional editing there heh.

JT! i agree, the video wasn't any good, the editing was over the top and excessive, i honestly thought it made the video worse. Unfortunately for the guy his riding wasn't amazing either, a shorter video with some of the changes would have been good.

sorry, don't want to sound harsh

ben

The software he used for that must be pretty top notch! Once his bike skills improve and he edits more and more bikey videos they should be pretty special.

It kinda reminded me of that Michael Jackson vid where every square he walked on turned white, think it was Billly Jean!

And Mark, didn't you read Oli's moany post :)

Good little vid was that, i didnt like the way some of the lyrics randomly appeared, but then they might have been there for a reason??who knows?

I would have made the whole video in grayscale, because the riding isnt the greatest i think the colour could have changed that... maybe?

Good vid all the same!

It was cool, ta for posting it!!

i do, but haven't a clue how to work it  (Y)

Would you like to send it to me :)" I had a 30 day trial, and was getting my head round it when it ran out. Could give you some pointers if you like.... (Y) :P

I swear i've got one of that guy's previous vids, i think it's on the pc at my dads house, in which case, i won't have it. It was also some pretty good editing, but not quite as creative as this. I think it was called 1 yr riding, or something.

Anyway, yeah, fair play to the guy who made the vid, anyone know who he is/recognise any of the spots? It obviously must have taken some time! (Y)

Mike. (Y)

I looked deep into that, but all that crapness they added to the video wasn't necessary? All I can see from that was possibly some kind of demo video the guy/gal put together to show a Uni/College what he could do to try and get on a course?

I just found it really boring. Sorry to piss over everybody elses thoughts but.. meh.

Jonny. (Y)

The software he used for that must be pretty top notch! Once his bike skills improve and he edits more and more bikey videos they should be pretty special.

It kinda reminded me of that Michael Jackson vid where every square he walked on turned white, think it was Billly Jean!

And Mark, didn't you read Oli's moany post (Y)

My words exactly!

I liked the end (Y) and the bit where there are two of him (howd u do that?) the cars where the same and everthing!

Great editing, crap riding + crap music (although it went with the crap riding)

overall = worth seeing

this was one of the first ever vid i downloaded ages ago, the editing is quite cool and yes the must sucks but its all home made music and all so respect for that.

i don't know why and as i say i downloaded this ages ago but i have something telling me the vid was shot in poland, might be completely wrong but then i might be spot on...

It is shot in Britain somewhere. If you look at the street signs in the beginning where he is backwheeling that platform with the chequer plate metal sheet on it, you may notice a few of the street signs there...

Saying that though all the number plates on the rear of the cars aint yellow, so i aint really got a clue!

My guess is Ireland, and what makes you think that the music is home made Spunkey Boy? I've heard a few bands that sound very similar to that. Who knows....

Meh.