Click Me !

TheMunn

He posted his opinion, just saying that he disagreed with you in the same way you just said you disagreed with him? He didn't say anything about changing your mind or whatever, so what the hell are you whinging about?

He posted his opinion, just saying that he disagreed with you in the same way you just said you disagreed with him?  He didn't say anything about changing your mind or whatever, so what the hell are you whinging about?

Thankyou

you know i would never try and cause an argument

:sleeping:

He posted his opinion, just saying that he disagreed with you in the same way you just said you disagreed with him?  He didn't say anything about changing your mind or whatever, so what the hell are you whinging about?

Me Winging your the only person winging Mark. I was merely replying to his post saying he was disagring with me.

Sticking up for everyone i disagree with Mark? Didn't know you were that petty ha ha

No one is really whinging here Luke. Just a note for when you try to have an argument next time, use correct spelling and grammar, it makes your argument firmer. Steve-O's comment was fine, he didn't seem to be having a dig at you.

As for the frame, i do think the blue chain looks out of place, as do the stickers, mainly because they are too large. I think it's good that you sprayed it, at least now it is different to every other silver/chrome frame out there. Well done!

No one is really whinging here Luke. Just a note for when you try to have an argument next time, use correct spelling and grammar, it makes your argument firmer. Steve-O's comment was fine, he didn't seem to be having a dig at you.

As for the frame, i do think the blue chain looks out of place, as do the stickers, mainly because they are too large. I think it's good that you sprayed it, at least now it is different to every other silver/chrome frame out there. Well done!

Thanks for the advice.

That really does look nice.

When the pic was loading and slowly appearing down the screen and i could see all this black, for some reason i was thinking ET24... guess it just looks really streety in black IMO.

If you had black middleburns it would look awesome. Oh and I personally really like the blue chain, is it a connex wipperman?