Party Time

Dai the Socket

Right.

My parents are going away Tomorrow at 12 noon ish, and my sister on Saurday at 1pm. Therefore, i want a party with a fair few mates and a couple of birds on Saturday night.

They both get back on Tuesday.

What sort of stuff should I do when getting ready for having the houseparty?

I've got quite a delicate house so I don't want to get it wrecked!! :sleeping:

I'm going to print some no entry signs for my sister and parent's rooms to try deter people from them, and photo my rooms before taking valuable / delicate stuff away.

So that i can put stuff back perfect so 'i haven't had a party, mum'! Hehe.

Advice, Tips, Suggestions and comments please!

nickkkk (N)

PS i have my:

* Front room* Which is quite big ish, with hi-fi and TV/DVD player, 2 Sofas and a Piano in.

* Kitchen* Table worktops etc

* Backroom * same size as my front room. Computer, Desk, Sofa and Chairs, fire and leads out onto the garden and into the garage.

:) Thanks, Nick

Buy beer and protection.

Take breakables, valuables and favourite things out of one room and put them in another, IE your parents room, then you sleep in that room at the night time.

Only invite people you like and trust.

Have plenty of food ready.

And cleaning stuff. (we had to clean the road after one house party at a mates... god knows what we did, I think it was a food fight.)

Be sensible.

Drink slowly through the night.

That's about it really.

This will not work.

Atall.

Infact it will have quite the opposite effect.

Lol i was thinking that but how about putting really heavy stuff behind the door? Or threatening people with a beating from NHM (North Halifax Massive - Haha a very jokily name for me n my mates @ school, and no, we're not chavs)!

:sleeping:

This will not work.

Atall.

Infact it will have quite the opposite effect.

He is correct, there were no entry signs on every upstairs room door at the party i was at on tuesday night, all of them were in full use (N)" not by me though :sleeping:

If you don't want people in a room take the lightbulb out *** something in the door so it doesn't open. Most people in their drunken state will either;

a ) not get in, stuble away in confusion

b ) get into the room, and confused, stuble away

c ) get into the room, and fall asleep on the floor

Try and stay a little less drunk than everyone else. Then when people start setting the couch on fire or something you'll do something other than point and laugh.

If you don't want people in a room take the lightbulb out *** something in the door so it doesn't open. Most people in their drunken state will either;

a ) not get in, stuble away in confusion

b ) get into the room, and confused, stuble away

c ) get into the room, and fall asleep on the floor

Try and stay a little less drunk than everyone else. Then when people start setting the couch on fire or something you'll do something other than point and laugh.

(N)

Haha to be fair alexx, that was really funny lol.

I'm defo taking the light bulbs out.

I'm thinking I could pursuade them to go into town first, then come back wi me, to mine later on and party into the wee hours, it means people have eaten n shit already.

= Less mess! :sleeping:

Keep 'em coming! They're good (N) thanks :)

I am gonna have it but i'm just inviting people i know and trust. None my mates are dickheads like that so nothing's gonna get burnt.

Worst case will be beer spillage which can be got ridden of with stardrops and fabreeze.

I'm putting covers on all the sofas, and beer mates everywhere.

Any house party Ive been to, the house has been severly f**ked. I remember the first one i went to, and was pissed when I got there. We had to walk from the station over a field to get there. Got to the house with muddy shoes, walk in, into living room with cream carpet, instantly f**ked.

Be prepared to cleran and tidy from sunday till tuesday....

And the bedrooms WILL get used. Think about it, your at a party, you find a nice "piece". You wanna take your new found relationship to the next level. Where do you go? The bedrooms. Whos gonna stop? No one lol

Me and me brother had a party just before xmas, it wasn't a good idea because loads of chavs turned up so out next door neighbor had to get rid of them lol next morning the mess wasn't too bad but the tab burns on the carpet and sofa where lol, just keep it controlled refer to it as a few people round not a party lol :sleeping:

Any house party Ive been to, the house has been severly f**ked. I remember the first one i went to, and was pissed when I got there. We had to walk from the station over a field to get there. Got to the house with muddy shoes, walk in, into living room with cream carpet, instantly f**ked.

Be prepared to cleran and tidy from sunday till tuesday....

And the bedrooms WILL get used. Think about it, your at a party, you find a nice "piece". You wanna take your new found relationship to the next level. Where do you go? The bedrooms. Whos gonna stop? No one lol

Very true, no ones gonna stop a horney couple of 15-16 year olds are they, i guanntee ur bed rooms get used if theres mixed company, its all very saying there ur mates, but i bet when there pissed they couldent give a f**k what u tell them to do, if they wanna f**k they will f**k,

I've had bad experiences with house parties.... Basically move everything (I mean everything) that's breakable, expensive or pretty much anything thats not the sofas / music system / tv into a room which can be locked. Therefore it isnt gonna get damaged.

Like said above DONT put up signs or anything which people'll find funny when wasted.

And keep an eye out. I got my washing machine nicked :"> . Got it back though somehow...

I've had bad experiences with house parties.... Basically move everything (I mean everything) that's breakable, expensive or pretty much anything thats not the sofas / music system / tv into a room which can be locked. Therefore it isnt gonna get damaged.

Like said above DONT put up signs or anything which people'll find funny when wasted.

And keep an eye out. I got my washing machine nicked  :"> . Got it back though somehow...

Haha are you joking! Lol.

I'll do that though even though it's mainly close mates but meh.

Also only a few birds are coming, a few singles, this girl i'm interested in and her mate then some of my mate's gf's.

I'll take all the Cam's etc away, but my computer can't move :sleeping:

I hope it'll be good lol. I'm getting very very scared now (N)

If you live in a scummy area with wankers around, don't make it to reconisable. People drunk on the front pissing around, loud music, etc. Last house party I went to was exactly the same and a bunch of around 5 chavs came and called all there mates, there was about 20 in the end. They were just taking all the alchohol, hitting people with beer bottles and stole the spare car keys (good idea to now have those on show to lol) they came back the next morning and tried to rob it. Allthought when the only realised they had been remove the car battery.

my mate is having a part tommorow nigth cos his rents are away for weekend.

i already asked him for permission to shag in his house.

hes said i can use the spare room and make as much mess as we liek so that all cool.

think theres gonan be aroudn 15 of us maybe more depending on if i can find any car-slags(or van slags as they are now known)

elements required to have a good party: people, good music, good food and plenty of bog roll

if you dont want your house wrecked, why dont you have a party in your back garden. Maybe incorporate a bbq into the shindig, get a portable cb player, lots of munchies, hammocks and plenty of alcohol. ive done this plenty of times and its been great.

house partys arent that good an idea because when my brother used to live away from home we used to have pretty much non stop partys, which resulted in lots of uninvited guests and my brother being kicked out of the house because some idiot punched a hole in the neighbours fence and broke a door.

moral of story

Garden Party: Good.

House Party: Bad

Ben

From my experience, people will be walking inside and outside all night, so the place will get really muddy, and couple this with spilt sticky alcohol and you have a very grimey mix!

I had a small party at my house and it was fine, nothing was broken, a few drinks were spilt but a mop was at hand which either me or my sister or any other concerned guest cleaned up.

If you're allowing smoking in your house then make sure there are plenty of ashtrays etc, and stock up on the binbags for all the empty cans and bottles (you'll find full ones too!).

Another point - drunk people love food, so have something thats easy to make (i.e. pizza which can be cooked in 15 mins or so) or can be eaten cold readily available or people will start rooting through your cupboards and making a mess.

Hehe. Thanks for all the comments so far :)

So, Points to remember:

* Loads of bin bags

* Don't make a scene infront of my house 'cos there's a chav estate about 2 miles from my house (N)

* Make people take their damn shoes off!

* Take all valuable objects into my mums room upstairs and make sure a group of my very close mates are watching it at all times

* I'll put my computer on random playing through my speakers and the wireless keyboard n mouse will be taken away!

* Take lights outa rooms people can't go in but No-one will go in them anyway, I know my mates, even when they're drunk :sleeping:

(Y)

Party hey. I hat two partys within 3 days at my place

a new years and on before.

Seemed like a good idea but was very very bad.lol

Whare to start , I took care of the alcohlol pronto and me and a few mates bought about 6 crates of beer

loads os alco pops n stuff and and obsene amount of spirits ( trade bottles) now i think i had already gone wrong. I had about 60 people comming (all friends or people that i knew) so i went round the house and got all the vases etc in a locked room.

All was goin well till monsier Prawn decided to drink 2 bottles of Baileys to himself (noob) He then hid in my playroom and then puked up a treat! I then walked in to a Prawn rolling in his own sick. (Ba%**rd) Right so party one was not too good but a laugh in the end.

Then there was party No2. Pretty much the same stort as No 1 but the highlight of the evening ( well for everyone else) was my mate (groin) running through my front room window!! Prawn ended up taking him to A&E for 6 stitches to his nose.

So word of warning dont invite too many people and be prepared for the worst. More importantly dont have too much booze and yourself dont get too drunk. Its your house and keep control or your house.

And most of all enjoy it.

cheers