What Would You Reconmend

Matthews

Cant have a rim that beats the D521.

I rrecently got a Ronnie rim, to cope with Koxx frame minus a pad bodge.

My opinion of it is shit. Dent it all the time.

He's a 20" rider so a D521 would errr not fit :S :lol: And I've had quite afew harsh landings on my Ronnie and no dints or buckle's what so ever yet.

viz rims eyelet, funky colours, have used them for 4 months now no buckle or dents been running softer tires as well...

koxx rims didnt work me got big dents even though i had tires quite pumped up

old viz rims held grind better then the koxx, but the new ones (hexagon holes) are holding up grinds really well... :lol:

Edited by TheChai

ok.

get an echo then

TRIALS UK

danko@trials-uk.co.uk

e mail him he stocks them.

thechink

Or just get them from SelectBikes...

Why not get an Alex DX-32 though? I've never buckled mine, they take grinds super well, properly burly, wide enough to be drilled well. Really good rims :lol:

Im not really sure of the difference between the ronnie and the hog, but i am running the hog on my profile, very good rim. :lol:

I think either will be fine.

Edited by wally

ive had my ronnie for a good few months now and have been quite frankly pasting it onto things. I have previously only had D521's and was dubious about going for a wide rim as i had seen them to not be as strong. However i have been nothing but impressed. I haven't managed to dent it to date and having built it myself, it remains almost perfectly straight to this day. Also due to it being made of slightly harder material to the koxx and viz rims it holds grinds for slightly longer, which should extend the life of the rim.