Movie Recommendations For A Night In?

BONGO

Last night I watched One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. It's an old (1975) Jack Nicholson film set in a mental institution. I thought it was gonna be very old-fashioned and a bit boring, but still one of those "classic" films you should see at least once. But I was wrong, it was really good. Didn't really seem that dated, and it was really funny in places, as well as being a very good film at the end of it.

I guess since you want a night in, you just wanna mong out and not watch anything to heavy going...

Beverly Hills Cop 1 & 2

Any of the Die Hards

Day After Tomorrow

Hellboy

Dead End

Final Destination 1 & 2

Collateral

Tremors

Mike

and beverly hills cop 3, amazing film, just got a poster of it 30x40 inch :ermm:

A must watch in my opinion is Farenheit 9/11

Really opened my eyes to the events surrounding September 11th.  Watch it.

Now.

I found that film painful to watch, so over the top and incredibly bias. Although a friend pointed out that if you compared it to fox news during the conflict then you can find a middle path for yourself lol. Apparently in bowling for columbine he edited together clips of speechs to get the reaction he wanted. Being a History student, crazy amounts of bias tend to bug me :ermm:

And Bongo had better have watched Hitch!! lol

Pete

Has anyone seen a film called The Boondock Saints? Watched it on work experience two years ago but it's fooking brilliant, about some American Irish people who go killing all the "bad" guys :- Comic film, I'd never seen an Irishman drop a toilet onto a russian before, have now :-

Trainspotting just for the baby......freaky

James (Y)

Has anyone seen a film called The Boondock Saints? Watched it on work experience two years ago but it's fooking brilliant, about some American Irish people who go killing all the "bad" guys :- Comic film, I'd never seen an Irishman drop a toilet onto a russian before, have now :-

Trainspotting just for the baby......freaky

James (Y)

Oh my god, im glad someone else has seen that film. One of the best films ever. They currently filming the sequel, well, only started like last month. Should be f**king rad. Paris hilton is playing one of the daughters, and theres going to long lost brother aswell.

If you can get The Boondock Saints, you should 100% get it!

All Saints Day right Si? Its been in the works for ages mate! That film is a miracle! Watched it like 3 times in two days on work experience :- I did no work and doss'ed around with some IT guys at Bournemouth Uni :- Well good! Saw Finding Nemo 6 months before its UK release too!

James (Y)

Taking lives- F*cking quality film!

Butterfly effect- Just realy liked it.

Good to see someone mentioned this! I just watched it earlier, the best film I have seen in years...

I had never even heard of it myself, only rented it because the guy in the video shop was singing its' praises. Go watch it >_< You won't be disappointed.

jesus f**king christ

i'm 5 odd days late but what ever you do if u haven't seen fight club you MUST get it its even worth paying to watch (as in rent it instead of downloading) just cos it is soo f**kjing brilliant, its up tied for my number 1 best ever film with lock stock and die hard.

but seriously get fight club