No More Bt For Bigman!

Bigman

After having my BT raven 4 for just over 1 year, it was the second into the country, and realy rode VERY well, i have just replaced it with a loverly 05 T-rex, i was not sure fully on buying it as i had never ridden one before, so it was abit of a wild stab in the dark, but oh well, i have it now, and LOVE it.

Spec:

T-rex 05 frame.

Fatty R forks.

ITM roady stem, 120mm 5deg rise.

Onza caron riser bars.

Rear CK classic built to DX32, 22mm holes, Dt db spokes, gusset SS kit ad 17t cog, Ground, maxxis highroller 2.5 SR.

Front hope XC, built to DX32, 25mm holes, DT db spokes maxxis highroller 2.35 singleply SR.

Rear Magura, RB lever blade, magura braided hosing, 50mm custom coust pads, modded RB booster (until i get my custom carbon fibre one back)

Front Hope mono trial 180mm, hope braided hosing.

Middleburn cranks, 20t lathed bash, 20t chainring.

FSA platinum BB, 122.5mm

Atomlab pedals.

Pics:

gallery_84_50_215.jpg

gallery_84_50_175055.jpg

gallery_84_50_142055.jpg

I hope u guys like.

Adam

Edited by Bigman

Haha bought mine brand new at the bike show :P pics will be up by thursday (as thats when Im getting it built by, nobody had the bb or headset I needed at the show!) What size bb you running? I had to buy a 127.5 mm one to fit :ermm: Meh ohwell!

Nice looking bike, but mine will be better :P

James :P

Hey mine was definatly the second into the country as i remeber you kept asking me questions about it, and Dan Ko's one was first. I sold mine on very quick though so i don't really count as a long term owner. T rex looks nice though, although long bikes aren't for me.

i really like that frame and that set-up looks mint, its quite similar to mine, i was in two minds weather to get the t-rex or the bt. choose the bt but i wudnt mind having a go on urs. lol been as its so close to my setup.

Enjoy that beauty! :ermm:

i really like that frame and that set-up looks mint, its quite similar to mine, i was in two minds weather to get the t-rex or the bt. choose the bt but i wudnt mind having a go on urs. lol been as its so close to my setup.

Enjoy that beauty!  :ermm:

i advise you not to have a go on the T-rex, as you'll realise you made a mistake choosing the BT :P" :P nah just messin :P