No More Bt For Bigman!

Bigman

sunday whats happing sunday??

oh and love it bigman thought it wouldnt look as nice at b.t but i actually like it more :-"

alex

Yeah come on whos coming out on sunday???

Steve and I are coming down on sat nite and will be riding on sunday!

Yeah looks good bigman although I absolutly loveeeeddd your BT! It just worked perfect and roda beautifully!

So you coming on sunday bigman???

Laters

Rob (Y) :-

Yeah come on whos coming out on sunday???

Steve and I are coming down on sat nite and will be riding on sunday!

Yeah looks good bigman although I absolutly loveeeeddd your BT! It just worked perfect and roda beautifully!

So you coming on sunday bigman???

Laters

Rob  (Y)  :-

hehe, wait until u ride this beast, oh my god it is so nice, just been playin around on some gaps, it is SO stiff.

Glad every one likes it, i think i will stick with the stardard paint for a while, as it looks nice.

Peggs: Not sure on sunday dude, will have to see.

Adam

i have just replaced it with a loverly 05 T-rex, i was not sure fully on buying it as i had never ridden one before, so it was abit of a wild stab in the dark, but oh well, i have it now, and LOVE it.

Ha ha, that'll be after seeing mine not being ridden in Plymouth a couple of weeks ago then. (Y)

It is a nice example of the species though.

Good choice.

Edited by monkey_pork

I spoke to Dave monday, Onza had been lame and missed the headsets out on the order (sods law) and so I ordered one from Trialsshop.co.uk, that was monday, dude on't phone said I'd have it by today, ring them up "Um sorry, havn't sent it out yet..." (Y) so no t-rex for me just yet (Y) Its sat on my sofa (Y)

James ;)

Everyone is going about spraying their T-Rex's I like the paint job :lol: I don't see whats wrong with it! Meh my opinion though!

James (Y)

There's nothing wrong with it as such, the problem I saw was that it only comes in one colour. Therefore when you go out on a ride, there are three or four bikes looking identical. So I sprayed mine something a little 'different'!

On a different note, how have people got on with the Onza carbon risers? My rex came with the flats but they were too low. I'm currently running Monty risers but they'll need changing fairly soon.

Dave

looking awesome bigman!!!! it appears we are all heading over the the rex way of life.... with any luck mine wil be arriving on friday :o:):)

it does look awesome matey, and without having compared it to my bt, from the way i was able to jump on it the morning after the bikeshow and ride it like my own.... i think its something a bit special!!!!

t-rex's rock!!!!

and daves pic from last summer is what made me want to get one in the first place :D such an AWESOME frame.

sam: bigmans raven didnt have a bb rise at all, it was a stone age raven 4.0

looking awesome bigman!!!! it appears we are all heading over the the rex way of life.... with any luck mine wil be arriving on friday :D:):o

it does look awesome matey, and without having compared it to my bt, from the way i was able to jump on it the morning after the bikeshow  and ride it like my own.... i think its something a bit special!!!!

t-rex's rock!!!!

and daves pic from last summer is what made me want to get one in the first place :) such an AWESOME frame.

sam: bigmans raven didnt have a bb rise at all, it was a stone age raven 4.0

Watch it prawny boy :D

How?

Was it a home-job or did you get someone else to make them for you? I think if they were 50mm they'd be utterly awesome, so you must be lurvin' the pads :)

I've got them pads on my raven now, and they are awesome on a koxx rim. like stupidly good hold and make a cool noise! lets see how they wear...

Well guys at the moment I havn't got a digi cam and so havn't been able to take a picture of my beast yet :) I've got a very bad quality small picture if anyone wants a vague idea of its beauty? I'm trying to get my mate to fix his camera so I can use it but he's lost random stuff for it :ermm: meh oh well... Hows the bike going Adam? Got the bumps as high as on the BT?

James :)