Toxsin Frame

Stan Shaw

I thought i'd post some information about the new Toxsin frame.

Geometry:

1090mm wheelbase using Echo Urban forks.

385mm chainstays.

+20mm BB height.

The frame is made from 7005 aluminium, which i think is the same stuff that Onza's are made from. The tubing is thick enough to with stand a beating!! Whacked my downtube a fair bit and still not dented it :)

I went from a Coust frame to the Toxsin and i must say when i first rode it it felt stiffer than the Coust :) which was suprising as the Coust has the tri seat tube thing. I'm not running a booster with my brake and the lever feels solid! which again is nice thing to have. Oh and the frame is pretty light too, its feels lighter than the Coust. Overall i love this frame, its the best riding frame i've rode!

They will cost £270.

The frame is available in polished silver, white, red and blue

Pictures below of my bike. Im riding an unfinished frame with no stickers yet. Also theres some pictures of the finished article. I think they look sweet :)

gallery_378_757_67117.jpg

My bike...

gallery_378_757_1317.jpg

Nice neat welding :angry:

gallery_378_757_3280.jpg

Cnc'd BB Yoke

gallery_378_757_24643.jpg

gallery_378_757_41120.jpg

Polished silver looks nice!!

gallery_378_757_14175.jpg

White...also available in Red and Blue!

Stan.

Really nice frames Had a go of Adams at the indoor trial. felt nice on the back wheel didn't get much of a ride on it thought.

Mad lad adam was doing some stupidly high taps on it aswell and front hooking without a front brake??? lol.

Yup. Definately looks tasty :)

Its got that touch of freshness like the BT's have nothing too out there but something modern, I'd like to see more companys developing mod frames like this they seem to be fairly mainstream from what I've seen.

But the build looks like it would ride very nice UCI street, and the white frame looks prtty lush with the stickers and stuff on :angry:

Olly.

any more details about the frame? like whos making them? where are they from? or is it straight out of the pulo catalogue?

also with the bb rise does it make the bike feel shorter or is it long? im wanting a longer bike with bb rise and this looks nice but the 1090 thing makes me think it will be too big or does it ride like a short bike

Wow, I'm immensely impressed with the quality of the welding. It looks very tidy! Providing it's a mechanically strong design and there are no random issues I reckon this is a pretty excellent frame. £290 is pretty reasonable too. It's about the only long frame I've liked to be honest.

Looks good without the stickers obviously.

James

Ironically though, I think the BT Raven is the most UGLY long frame out there, probably something to do with it having random "gussets" stuck on everywhere with the accuracy of a drunk nail bomb victim.

Whereas this has very clean lines and clever design and gussetry.