Crazy New Video!

Jonny Jones

Hi people,

OK, felt like making a short new video last night, so I went out for a short ride locally and put together frankly the scariest video I think ive ever made.. it uses extracts from a DVD I imported from the States about an American film maker suffering from Cancer, its a documentary with a twist... and this new video of mine is most certainly Trials with a twist!

ALL comments welcomed as usual, im sure some people wont understand it, but there's nothing to really understand, it's experimental and just something a bit different!

http://www.trialmedia.co.uk

Thanks!

Jonny.

The DVD it was based on made me make this video cos I simply love the DVD itself... if that makes sense? Its an 'experimental documentary' - you have to watch it to see what I mean - it's like a film, but it IS a documentary. We were introduced to it at Uni and we only watched the beginning... and never watched the rest, so I managed to get it from the States, £9 I think it was!

The wet farts... well, weren't. Those sounds were used as a visual/sound transition between the normal progress of the documentary to this hand-held video recorder used by one of the characters - these recorders had a seperate tape deck that you wore round your shoulder and captured pretty poor quality images, well, they were considered amazing back in 1979, where the story is based. Its just a really odd documentary!

But dont worry, all 'normal' videos will resume shortly haha :P

Thanks for the comments!

Jonny.

Jonny Jones plus some weird shit.

Guest starring that wall from TM1!

Would have been quite good if it had some ok riding in. I know you've said that you aren't great, but that doesn't mean that you're incapable of finding some interesting things to ride on. But that editing to some nice riding would be ok I guess.

Jonny Jones plus some weird shit.

Guest starring that wall from TM1!

Would have been quite good if it had some ok riding in.  I know you've said that you aren't great, but that doesn't mean that you're incapable of finding some interesting things to ride on.  But that editing to some nice riding would be ok I guess.

Well, like most students, I dont have a lot of money to drive to exotic locations. The video and 'that wall' is in Farnham, which is where I live, plus it was only an experimental video type thing. Personally I was really chuffed with the line down the q-pipe to manual to that box - usually I would sidehop onto the fun box thing, but somebody had put that box there randomly, so I thought it linked nicely... clearly I was wrong! I know it's only an opinion dude, but does EVERY video have to have mind blowing riding in?

Im sure you're like me, you want to go riding, everybody else is at work etc, and the only place you can really get to is local stuff. I do this quite often.. let off some steam.. get some exercise... Trials to me really isnt all about going higher than the guy over there, its just about chilling for an hour or so... at least thats what Trials during the week is to me!

Thank you for all the other comments, glad most people liked it!

Over and out!

Jonny.

P.S. - Open your minds :P :D

That was rad to f**k.

Fooking love the editing. If you ever tell me one of my videos is better then one of yours, ever again, i'll beat 'yo sorry ass. :P

Good inspiration that heh. Maybe if Premier doesn't f**k up, i can edit the BMX and Dirt videos properly.

Nice one dude :D