New Vid From Felix.

Bigman

Taking it's time at 8 k/bs!

Will edit when done!

That was a sweet as vid! He is amazingly smooth! Not having a stupidly loud brake does help!

Lovin that swith foot thing at the end!

Rob :)

Edited by Rob P

Watched his last vid 'alibongoriding' and I though he was the smoothest rider I had ever seen, now that I have finished watching this one I'm certain he is the smoothest rider I have ever seen... he's like a machine... a machine that has been programmed to be ultra smooooooth :) :) It's just so unbelievable how smooth he is + big tricks getting dialed at the same time... major skill!!! Top Vid :thumbsup:

Watson

As if we needed telling to watch his feet.

Thats on of the most weirdest styles i have ever seen, no big drops no big gaps, he was smooth (as a babys bum) even though its wasn't intentional.

I think some sort of light music would have been better, so that the brake noises still overpowerd the music. Would have made it more entertaining.

Nice to see something different.

:)

Edited by JT!

Ah, Germany has an Andy P >_<

Very nice indeed. Even gap the exact same way as Andy, maybe thats the only way to be smooth heh.

Top video. I think music would of spoiled it, as you couldn't hear him landing, or lack there of, of sound.

If i visit my family in Germany again, will have to take my bike and try hook up with some riders me thinks heh.

Wow, impressive stuff. He's crazy smooth.

Was weird watching a video with no music, but I got used to it, and it was real interesting to watch.

Anyone tell me what frame that was, maybe I should have, but I didn't recognise it.

What with the lack of music, and the scarily smooth quiet riding, it almost made me feel like I had to whisper while I was watching it! >_<

EDIT: Just bastardised the vid and watched it with We Become Silhouettes by The Postal Service playing over it. Worked ok and didn't ruin the mood too much I thought. Anyone else got any suggestions for tracks that work well with it?

Edited by Twilite

un believable, he is the smoothest rider i have ever seen, his style is unbelievable, he makes me want to go ride really bad, at one point i thought my volume was on mute, but then i heard the traffic on the bridge! >_< hope to see more vids from this guy!

joe!