My New Bike

1handedluke

Hello Guys,

Finally got my new bike a few weeks ago :P but sadly the day before I got it I broke my collar bone :P so i cant ride it for 6 weeks (Y)

Also i Was Wondering, When i get the money what new Forks And Stem/Handlebar Combo to go for? Thanks

Anyway A Few Pics for you's:

93132527_l.jpg

93145418_l.jpg

93137890_l.jpg

Abit of Free Advertising... :P"

More pic's to come soon! Once i take them (Y)

Thanks

Luke

Are you running the front brake and rear on one lever? (Y)

nice frame.

Yes he is..Note his name, 1 handed luke.

Luke is a legdend. riding against all the odds..

Nice one luke, the bikes looking sweet.

P.s Have u stoppped using a strap to hold you other arm..or have u not got it fitted yet.

echo team forks and a zoo stem and bar set up  (Y)

Yep at 1st I Throught the same thing, But then i saw the new Echo Team Stem and Echo Handlebars, And also i'm not sure on the low slung zoo stem? what would the difference been in the feeling of the bike with a lower stem?

Thanks Luke

Edit: No Joe Still using the Strap on :- But Because I can't ride yet I haven't been bothered to put it on. hehe Thanks

Edited by 1handedluke

the zoo bar and stem are sooooo sweet, i got them and i feel so much more confident on my bike now, they were an instant improvement...

if your not sure about the zoo stem then get the zoo bars and a different stem but i'd go for zoo bar and stem (Y)

btw - are you the lad with one hand who was featured in MBUK years ago doing silly dirt jumping? (ps: sorry to be blunt but didn't know how else to ask)

I got a T-mag as well mate it rides a treat, i just put some monty x-lite forks and stem on it along with hope trials disk, rides a treat. I love it to bits, hope you get mended soon so you can ride!

Cheers

Rich

:edit: yer i put onza carbon risers on too

Edited by towler trials

Thats amazing! A true inspiration!! :) You my friend are a legend!!! :) As for the parts, i think you should get onza light guy forks to match the frame and also onza bar and stem (carbon bars).

Cheers,

Joe.

I recently got a mag too....

To be the original bar+stem set up felt way too high and short.

I've now got zoo bar+stem which is about 1" lower and 1" longer (depending on bar position) and the ride improved 110%

All I need now are forks, booster, pads, grind and my front avid to bed in.....

Hey Bob can you post up a picture with the Zoo stem and handlebars.

Thanks Luke

that bike is realy nice and how do you bleed the brake as the hoseing is in the bleed bolt hole.

I'm not to sure at the moment, But i think you just bleed it at 1 brake and it comes out at the other. I Think thats what Tarty said. :)

Edited by 1handedluke

Hey Bob can you post up a picture with the Zoo stem and handlebars.

Thanks Luke

I'm not to sure at the moment, But i think you just bleed it at 1 brake and it comes out at the other. I Think thats what Tarty said.  :)

Yeah, sounds right. Basically, inlet tube on the rear brake, escape tube on the front one, and it acts as one complete system. The only problem I could imagine would be that it'd be a bitch not to get air trapped, but if you took the front brake off the forks and held it above the lever, it should be fine :)

Good work anyway, nice bike, and kudos to you for riding trials :)

Mark