New Brand From Echo

JIX

http://www.observedtrials.net/vb/showthread.php?t=12757

Saw this on observed trials. Looks very nice to me.

Look at the fork, very stiff I bet.

hmmmmm noy sure bout that (Y) it look more like a mini motor bike trials bike strange looking but i like the idea :-+looks slightley weak

Edited by alex!beastytrials

looks nice. Really like the dropouts.

Have echo changed their fixed rear hub so it has wider spaced and smaller flanges (liek a try all), if so when is this out.

Cheers,

George

(Loving the name. Anyone who hasn't had a Gu chocolate desert should have one, they are luuush).

Aren't they control forks?

Nope!

Control forks: 'The old 'Pure' fork is now 400mm in length, with the new 9mm disc mount, and is called the 'Control'. Ideal for those who like the looks and ride characteristics of a fork with curved blades. Weight is 740g, with V/disc and disc only options'

The Gu fork shown on OTN has a CNC machined crown, and also is anodised black (by the looks of things)

kinda makes the hifi and xtp look shit  :blink:

ThAt is a sexy bike..i like it , ...LOTS :blink:

Your correct that it looks shit hot, but i duno how you can say the hifi and xtp look shit, but thats your opinion so ill shhhh (Y)

It's NOT from Echo it's done by "GU".

Will be available in the UK around the end of MAY to start of JUNE.

The forks will also be available at the same time.

I personally think the dropouts are the nicest part to the frame, it really looks nice, can't wait to get them (Y)

Phil.

Nope!

Control forks: 'The old 'Pure' fork is now 400mm in length, with the new 9mm disc mount, and is called the 'Control'. Ideal for those who like the looks and ride characteristics of a fork with curved blades. Weight is 740g, price £70, with V/disc and disc only options'

The Gu fork shown on OTN has a CNC machined crown, and also is anodised black (by the looks of things)

So what were those forks on your website then? Hifis?

EDIT: Yup - Picture

Is that just like saying Zoo isn't Echo then? Just that it's got the same style background in the pictures, all Echo and Zoo parts etc?

Has Deng had anything to do with it?

Yup. Echo/Zoo/Gu - all the same yet different (as far as I can tell) (Y)