Hmm, I Think I Cracked My Forks

SteveS

Hey Guys.

Well i just discovered my forks are cracked. (N)

The story is, about a month ago, my forks started wobbling majorly, but i was to lazy to properly sort it out, lol. so a month later and its got worse, so i take um out to descover this. :)"

gallery_756_517_1911.jpg

They clearly would of snapped clean off alot earlyer if i wasnt running a head lock, im rather glad of that. :D

Well got my new Echo Urbans coming tomorrow hopfully. Curtersy of Tarty Bikes, Cheers guys. :)

Cheers Steve

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHA i told u to go and check them 2 weeks ago, lmfao, serves u right, all those silly front touches.

Here is my little contribution to this topic, i snapped them, after i found the crack, just riding home, lol

gallery_84_50_136718.jpg

Adam

unlucky mate. your lucky you didn't whiteboy anything you've been doing recently. you, pierre, bigman whos going to be next i wonder (N) prawn lol. new forks for me soon. its a bit like final destination with us lot (death being forks snapping). but i'm going to miss whiteboying buy getting new forks. lol.

scruff :)

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHA i told u to go and check them 2 weeks ago, lmfao, serves u right, all those silly front touches.

Here is my little contribution to this topic, i snapped them, after i found the crack, just riding home, lol

gallery_84_50_136718.jpg

Adam

Wow that is bad, they don't seem very good forks to me now I used to think they were good. Just been scrolling down the page and seen all the rest of the forks, not good guys. Think they were disigend to break. :)

Gaz (N)

Hi Guys,

Do you mind if I collect your pics in the trashy bit section of my website??? (N)

I think that would build an interesting collection. :">

Actually, if you send me any good pictures of broken parts, I am quite interested to set them in that page...Specify what it is, the brand, and your name if you want or nickname...and there it goes... :)

Let me know what you think

Wow that is bad, they don't seem very good forks to me now I used to think they were good. Just been scrolling down the page and seen all the rest of the forks, not good guys. Think they were disigend to break. :P

Gaz :S

Fattys are still amazing forks, especialy when u realise that mine, the snapped ones pictured were around 5 years old, yes, that is correct, as they were the original fatty R forks, with Fatty R on the fork legs, all the new ones have moved the breather hole, which is the line at which it snapped further up the fork, so it is now less likely to happen, Unless u are Matt Burrows :lol:

Adam

hahahah nice one u willy! Yeah your forks were making horrible horrible noises, they did sound like they were gonna snap rite off, good old head lockage :P

See how long before the next pair go shall we!

Rob :S :lol: